Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    :no:

Do you remember 1st January ,2010:moon:

ReputationRep:
    Yup.

Are you waiting for something?

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, i'm waiting for my results and for my friend who's in hospital to make a speedy recovery so I can stop worrying!

Are you looking for 'more' in your life than you have right now (in any sense of the word)?

ReputationRep:
    I hope your friend gets better soon.

I suppose I am looking for more yes, I am looking to enjoy myself more now that I don't need to concentrate on exams and school and such for a bit. I want to spend more time with friends and family rather than having panic attackes and being in solitary confinement for revision. lol. Oh and I have loads of waterstones vourchers so I am looking for more books to read too. :awesome:

Wow, that was quite a long answer for a yes/no thread. lol

Are you excited for the next stage in your life[be that academic or personal or whatever]?

ReputationRep:
    yes, should be interesting :yes:

Do you ever want to become rich?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattyb17)
    yes, should be interesting :yes:

Do you ever want to become rich?
    No.

I don't think riches will make me a better person, I think it'll do the opposite. I'm content with what I have and I think that the temptations that come with the riches would just slowly consume me. I'd like to better myself, sure, but I think that becoming overly rich would ultimately destroy my own self. Besides, I've seen it done in too many movies for it to appeal to me. Haha. :p:

Would you ever consider using a machine that erased hurtful memories, a la "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Last Meatbag)
    No.

I don't think riches will make me a better person, I think it'll do the opposite. I'm content with what I have and I think that the temptations that come with the riches would just slowly consume me. I'd like to better myself, sure, but I think that becoming overly rich would ultimately destroy my own self. Besides, I've seen it done in too many movies for it to appeal to me. Haha. :p:

Would you ever consider using a machine that erased hurtful memories, a la "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"?
    No, I wouldn’t, as life is filled with positives and negatives, even if the negatives were erased it would interfere with the way that my life has progressed :p:

If you met someone, with a time machine and they offered you a chance to use it, would you?

ReputationRep:
    :nah: I prefer to live life in the right order.

If you could have all your hearts desires at the cost of losing a friend, would you take your hearts desires or keep the friend?

probably yes, as my hearts desire would give me everything i needed

would you lie to your boyfriend/girlfriend to make them feel better? or tell the truth?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I wouldnt unless it was something really bad, would you?

ReputationRep:
    I would, yes, if it was something minor. Would I wouldn't lie if it could jeopardise what we had.

Are you looking forward to the resumption of studies in September?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, so much.

Do you know Spanish?

nope

do you love me?^_^

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sure, you're one of the more entertaining bros around here.

Wild guess about the next person - you like metal, right?

ReputationRep:
    Yup.
    Have you ever been Rick Rolled?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Yup.
    Have you ever been Rick Rolled?
    Several times, once I got a rick roll virus where I couldnt close the window and message boxes displaying the lyrics appeared when ever I tried to :rofl:, I could only close the window from task manager

Have you ever done a prank call that has lasted over 5 minutes?

ReputationRep:
    No...they normally hang up on me after 10 seconds because my accent sounds fake -_-

Will you swap your a level grades with mine so i can get into uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zedbrar)
    No...they normally hang up on me after 10 seconds because my accent sounds fake -_-

Will you swap your a level grades with mine so i can get into uni?
    dont have a levels.

are you the man?

ReputationRep:
    YES.

are you a sexually frustrated loner with social anxiety issues, aged 16 - 19?

ReputationRep:
    No.
    Should be you sleeping?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.