The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kiss on the lips if you're a gentleman, snog if you're not! Go for fish and chips at the seaside for your first day, if it's nice weather.
Reply 2
Don't take her to the cinema. Kiss is always good and a snog if you feel it went really well!
Maybe cinema so its not too awkward then out for a meal? Just kiss her :biggrin:
Reply 4
one i dont live near the seaside, cinema is the only thing i can think of, a meal might be a bit full on
Reply 5
im sure someone of her age would love to go to a mcdonalds ball pit
Picnic? fun, doesn't feel like a formal date so it's much easier to talk. A slice of chocolate too?
Cinema is a no, thats not good for getting to know someone on a first date, go somewhere you can talk and have a good time, go for a coffee, or a walk. :smile:
Reply 8
Anal
nnnomi
Anal

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO you are teh funnisesy hahahahahha!
picninc in the park, calm settings
starbucks is good as well
caffe nero
nice calm setting
Reply 11
just go shopping with her!! loooolll
and dont kiss her on her lips and if she wants more then kiss her properly =)
take her shopping. girls love shopping, and if you're funny and confident you can have so much. and if you're really confident, you can even get them into the changing rooms with you.
Reply 13
Something that is really relaxed, to the point that even friends could get away with doing it, and something that means you do alot of talking. Most people I talk to count cinema out straight away - because all you do is sit and stare at a screen, not get to know each other and chat. Deffinitly a picnic, or even a walk around the shops, or is there anything in particular to do in your area? Bowling? A friend of mine just took a girl out on a second date on a 'haunted tour of Liverpool' thing, said they both had lots of fun
i usually take someone ice skating on a first date. its different, it gives you an excuse to hold her hand to stop her falling over :colone: (providing she cant ice skate), its a laugh and all the times ive took someone it had broken the ice (:awesome:) easily and allows you to relax and get to know each other.
Reply 15
Agreed on the don't go to the cinema, no point in trying to get to know a girl by taking her to a place where you cant talk and just sit in silence for an hour and a bit.
Not really sure tbh, don't really do dates as such, i tend to just go to their house..
Reply 16
Her mums bedroom.
Reply 17
Dr Zeuss™
i usually take someone ice skating on a first date. its different, it gives you an excuse to hold her hand to stop her falling over :colone: (providing she cant ice skate), its a laugh and all the times ive took someone it had broken the ice (:awesome:) easily and allows you to relax and get to know each other.

I failed on this a few years back. It was her dragging my ass off the floor. :sad:
nnnomi
Anal

hahahahhah noggy!!!!
well my new BF took me to Halfords and McDs :P then we stoped for a drink on the way home :smile: its was fun

Latest

Trending

Trending