Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

where to go on a first date? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Halfords! That is where I proposed to my wife. The memories. It was right by the bicycles...

I joke. :P

ReputationRep:
    You can do anything and go anywhere. I've been surfing even. The ice skating suggestion is a really good one.

Good places:
    Ice Skating
    Outdoor activity things, kayaking etc...
    the haunted tour one above sounded amazing

Ok-ish places:
    Bowling
    picnic
    shopping (as you will spend a lot =P)
    Meal

Bad places:
    Cinema

The more out there and different it is to every other date she has been on. The more she will remember it and you. It also depends on what type of girl she is. If you have an adrenaline junkie on your hands go bungee jumping (ok that is extreme, but that is just an example of do anything)

tl;dr/key point: think outside the box

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.