Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    where is the best place to have sex, if you have parents around most of the time. just want a safe private place, my car seems a possibility but is it illegal to have sex if police find you

ReputationRep:
    Ever heard of dogging spots?

ReputationRep:
    A hotel?

ReputationRep:
    Book a night in a hotel? What about her house?

ReputationRep:
    Book a cheap hotel.

ReputationRep:
    Spain

ReputationRep:
    it is but how many police do you see patrolling these days, just find somewhere quite if you want to do it in your car.
    But to be honest if your parents can't come to terms with you having sex at the age of 19 then something is wrong. Just use your room and put a hat on the door, stick a doorstop on your side of the door or something similar. They'll get the picture and just make sure you aren't too loud. No one wants to hear people sexing each other.

ReputationRep:
    vagina or anus preferably

ReputationRep:
    attic? garden shed? If you clean some of the tools in there properly they could come in quite handy for 'secondary stimulation' I think.

Good luck!

squish.

ReputationRep:
    What about her place?

ReputationRep:
    Oo the steps of the staff room in debenhams. Haven't shagged there but good for other stuff (Y)

Unless the staff come out.... but that only happened once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    vagina or anus preferably
    :rofl:

(Original post by xps.systems)
    attic? garden shed? If you clean some of the tools in there properly they could come in quite handy for 'secondary stimulation' I think.

Good luck!

squish.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    In the air.

ReputationRep:
    I did it in a car several times, find a secluded spot or a layby on a dark night. I wouldn't spend money on a hotel just to have sex, if you were gonna spend a long weekend with your girl/boyfriend, then ok but not for one night purely to have sex.

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE NOT A HOTEL!

Sorry.. I work in one, and today a couple had come in for a "Day Visit" basically, hire a room for a few hours for sex.

My co-worker was on housekeeping, it was disgusting. The stains on the towels and the bedsheets, oh my word I could have been sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lordzola)
    Oo the steps of the staff room in debenhams. Haven't shagged there but good for other stuff (Y)

Unless the staff come out.... but that only happened once
    chelsea man.
    jodie morris!!
    its a shame people always loathe chelsea saying we were nothing before the money. funny thing is, we've inflicted the worst defeat on manchester united in the prem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    I did it in a car several times, find a secluded spot or a layby on a dark night. I wouldn't spend money on a hotel just to have sex, if you were gonna spend a long weekend with your girl/boyfriend, then ok but not for one night purely to have sex.
    As opposed to a night when the sun is shining?
    Anywhere late at night that isn't close to anywhere people are likely to be (pubs, shops etc.).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    chelsea man.
    jodie morris!!
    its a shame people always loathe chelsea saying we were nothing before the money. funny thing is, we've inflicted the worst defeat on manchester united in the prem
    off topic i know, but there are loads of football supporters who know that the majority of chelsea supporters were there before the money and here despite the money. Thank god Man City won't get Mr Chelsea, eh?
    That and the worst defeat on United doesn't really count as much in the long run, as good as games can be in the prem they are one of very many for every team, every season

On topic, i agree with the 'don't do it in a hotel' thing. It just seems a bit yuck and dirty. Go to hers, or actually leave your city and go on a weekend out (ok, you would have it in a hotel, but you wouldn't be just checking to a hotel in your city/area!) or, if you fancy the idea of dogging...

ReputationRep:
    her parents place when they're out
    your friends place
    bus shelter
    or you can give her to me. im never out of places

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomsd)
    where is the best place to have sex, if you have parents around most of the time. just want a safe private place, my car seems a possibility but is it illegal to have sex if police find you
    wait thats illegal??

on another note, beach ftw.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.