Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I find the best place is in the middle of the highstreet at 2am infront of a police van...
    All the suggestions have been mentioned really, but seriously bus shelter? bit cheap don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    chelsea man.
    jodie morris!!
    its a shame people always loathe chelsea saying we were nothing before the money. funny thing is, we've inflicted the worst defeat on manchester united in the prem
    Yup we did. I still remember that game like it was yesterday. Poyet's goal after 28 seconds....

I seem to recall Newcastle beating Man Utd 5-0 a few seasons earlier as well. Top notch goal from Phillip Albert iirc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xTazx)
    wait thats illegal??

on another note, beach ftw.
    Public Indeceny i think, well in court descriptions it usually comes up as Lewd Conduct or some stupid wording, courts make up a crazy wording rather than say the actual charge for some reason :|

In some areas patrols will pass certain places specifically to watch out for people having sex / doing drugs while parked up so cant be a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    chelsea man.
    jodie morris!!
    its a shame people always loathe chelsea saying we were nothing before the money. funny thing is, we've inflicted the worst defeat on manchester united in the prem
    The true glory days were when i became a fan in the mid 90's

Can't ever beat the days of Vialli and Zola, Wisey and Petrescu and good 'ol Le Saux and Leboeuf in defence.

Anyway that was off topic...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: @ some of the replies!

Nobody's said the Red Light District...:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Public loo?

ReputationRep:
    Be mature enough for your parents not to care.

ReputationRep:
    Parents room obviously.Its the last place they'd think to look

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with doing it in the bed?

ReputationRep:
    Behind a tree in a nature reserve?... I don't know what made me think of that :ninja: honestly

ReputationRep:
    join the mile high club

ReputationRep:
    Someone else's house during a house party. Never miss an opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    what's dogging??

ReputationRep:
    You could make a fake call to your parents and say you're stuck 50miles from your house. When they leave to go and 'pick you up' you have a free house to slam your girlfriend in

ReputationRep:
    In a lift.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayz92)
    what's dogging??
    You park in a car park and have sex but people watch you.

ReputationRep:
    A random hillside? Beach (watch out for sand in sensitive places)? Obviously at night.

ReputationRep:
    EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No but seriously, can't you just wait 'til one of your parents leave the house? Or just do it while they're there. As long as you're not noisy they shoudn't notice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    A random hillside? Beach (watch out for sand in sensitive places)? Obviously at night.
    :eek:
    You would get sand in all your bits and bobs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    :eek:
    You would get sand in all your bits and bobs!
    Hence the bit in brackets. Perhaps a large towel to lie on would do the trick?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.