Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imhiya)
    You park in a car park and have sex but people watch you.
    :eek:
    oh wow. so you're saying people actually do that? have sex in full view?

ReputationRep:
    I'd have sex on a beach but there are roads directly above each of our main beaches...The smaller ones are where everyone goes to take drugs though. Damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    Hence the bit in brackets. Perhaps a large towel to lie on would do the trick?
    Possibly, it would defo be a socks on situation!
    Maybe a lilo would be more comfortable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    You would get sand in all your bits and bobs!
    Whats a bob?

ReputationRep:
    i dont know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayz92)
    oh wow. so you're saying people actually do that? have sex in full view?
    Yup, its part of the fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lordzola)
    Whats a bob?
    :iiam:

I don't think anyone knows what a bob is.

ReputationRep:
    So what happens if you get kicked out, if your parents dont want you having sex in their house. If you dont have a car, and cant afford to move out, and the other persons parents are always in, where then?

ReputationRep:
    You can come to my house, I have a camera with a tripod and some expensive lighting.
    :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Hotel, public park at 3 o'clock in the morning, bedroom when the parents are out/asleep (just don't make too much noise) public changing rooms. (Unisex ones at a swimming pool or something like that). Somewhere remote.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.