Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Sver)
    She's playin' the hard to get game, you should demonstrate to her that there's plenty more fish in the swimming pool

I got the feeling she might be playing hard to get- I mean if she wasnt interested at all in becoming friends/ something more- than why give me the right number. We were in a loud nightclub and she cudda given me the wrong number easily and I woulda considered it an honest mistake. What should I do..
    I was thinkin of texting her after a few days something like "playing hard to get are we?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was thinkin of texting her after a few days something like "playing hard to get are we?"
    dont do that ^...she will think your weird and desperate. i put the limit on 3 texts and if she hasnt replied then she can **** off and i move on. IF YOU MUST text her, just send her a text pretending to be drunk and ask her out or something. then if she texts back acting all weird then say "oh my mates stole my phone"...dont be afraid of moving on, dude.

(Original post by samjoe)
    dont do that ^...she will think your weird and desperate. i put the limit on 3 texts and if she hasnt replied then she can **** off and i move on. IF YOU MUST text her, just send her a text pretending to be drunk and ask her out or something. then if she texts back acting all weird then say "oh my mates stole my phone"...dont be afraid of moving on, dude.
    3 texts??..ive heard that before

Usually i dont text again unless i get a reply that very same time (unless things are going very very well)..but ive noticed that guys that come across a bit pervy and desperate/forward get somewhere

I know this one guy who gets alot of girls..and one time he was chasing this girl up he sent her a picture of his di*k

ReputationRep:
    Are you the same guy who made the thread about the girl not knowing her number off by heart?

ReputationRep:
    3 texts??..ive heard that before

Usually i dont text again unless i get a reply that very same time (unless things are going very very well)..but ive noticed that guys that come across a bit pervy and desperate/forward get somewhere

I know this one guy who gets alot of girls..and one time he was chasing this girl up he sent her a picture of his di*k
    i bet that guy gets a different type of girl though, the type that most men do not want near them. pervy/desperate might work when if your 13, but you dont wanna be known as "THAT GUY" cos it will hurt your chances with classy women WAYYY more.

ReputationRep:
    anon for obvious reasons

Had ALOT OF OBVIOUS AND MUTUAL interest from this girl a few years back . Things fizzled out but I bumped into her recently and we swapped numbers. I text her this evening but didnt get a text back.
    I take it most girls who are interested would reply immediately-so get the message. Is it worth persisting or should I forget bout it
    Ffs, give her some time to text back, not everyone has their phones within arms reach all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Don't call her whatever u do women talk about anything on the phone

ReputationRep:
    She might not have any credit/signal. Give it a chance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TenthAvenueFreezeOut)
    He turned into him? Like a transformer?

Yeah, literally. Was weird. Now he just smashes cars and eats people for kicks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nnnomi)
    Yeah, literally. Was weird. Now he just smashes cars and eats people for kicks
    I could make a joke about him being a machine in bed, but that's probably taking it a bit far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TenthAvenueFreezeOut)
    He turned into him? Like a transformer?
    I lol-ed

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.