Turn on thread page Beta

What to do about insomnia? watch

ReputationRep:
    embrace it girlfriend embrace it

I went to sleep at 7 am yesterday and arose at 2 ish. brilliant. :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr_qwerty)
    Is your water supply filtered through nescafe? :curious:
    I think it's due to the lack of sleep but that had me laughing like a crazy person ^_^

And no, I haven't had any caffeine since last thursday (although I did have a couple glucose tablets in the morning because I hadn't slept) ... unless you count the small amount in the two paracetamol I had last night... well morning :p: and i've had a couple glasses of coke throughout the week too but that doesn't really do anything for me.

I'm going to open a tin of pineapple chunks and watch some True Blood now I watched the entire first season in 3 nights... 6 episodes, then 5 episodes, then 1 I am now on episode 4 of season 2 hehe

One time I didn't sleep for 3 nights and I had hallucinations...

I don't know why you needed to know any of that...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m555...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    Ew, Craig David got ugly

ReputationRep:
    smoke weed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzness)
    I guess the title says it all. I want to sleep, I'm tired, my body feels tired, but as much as I toss and turn, I just can't sleep. This is a regular occurence. I've tried sleeping pills but they make my head woozy, so I don't really like using them. Any other ideas? :rant: :sad:
    http://www.ft.com/home/uk

10 minutes and you'll be asleep for sure lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige_Angel)
    Ew, Craig David got ugly
    because you're fantastic looking

ReputationRep:
    1. Take headache tablets
    2. Throw hammer up in air
    3. Stand in way of said hammer's descent

ReputationRep:
    you guys are crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hey guysch im kl)
    because you're fantastic looking
    At what point did I imply I was good looking :rolleyes: I know I'm average, I was just surprised at how he's changed over the past few years because he used to be better looking. Why the over-defensive snide comment? People comment on celebrities looks all the time.

ReputationRep:
    I guess the title says it all. I want to sleep, I'm tired, my body feels tired, but as much as I toss and turn, I just can't sleep. This is a regular occurence. I've tried sleeping pills but they make my head woozy, so I don't really like using them. Any other ideas? :rant: :sad:
    Herbal tablets (like Calms) are great, though I'm obviously not using any tonight... lol (stayed up and watched films instead)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig_D)
    1. Take headache tablets
    2. Throw hammer up in air
    3. Stand in way of said hammer's descent
    I like this. I will try it soon. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I like this. I will try it soon. Thanks.

Sometimes I consider resorting to that. I understand your original point, since leaving for the summer I have been able to get myself to bed rarely before 5am :facepalm: I just feel like I wouldn't sleep, and can't get myself of the net. I want to feel tired around 12, but I just don't ...

ReputationRep:
    It's been like this for a while now. And unsurprisingly, the Internet doesn't help.

ReputationRep:
    Go to the doctors.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.