Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I make my Veins more visible? watch

ReputationRep:
    I want to see them pop out, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Pro-tip: draw them on more prominently using a biro. No-one will be any the wiser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE5)
    I want to see them pop out, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Er, you want a lower body fat %, I think. I am very thin, only 9 stone but 6ft, and the veins in my arms stick out prominently.

ReputationRep:
    Gross

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wibletg)
    Er, you want a lower body fat %, I think. I am very thin, only 9 stone but 6ft, and the veins in my arms stick out prominently.
    what?

ReputationRep:
    ask madonna

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    what?
    wasn't too clear there - my body fat percentage is low, I should be 2 stone heavier, and as a result of this my veins stick out more prominently.

ReputationRep:
    ask madonna
    ask Adonis

ReputationRep:
    wasn't too clear there - my body fat percentage is low, I should be 2 stone heavier, and as a result of this my veins stick out more prominently.
    You sound like you're everything is pretty low tbh mate. You're a twiglet.

ReputationRep:
    dude,

I used to be 9st at 5'8" once and I was SKINNY, ok i was 15 but still lol

and ur, what? 4 mo inches and still that?

really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    Pro-tip: draw them on more prominently using a biro. No-one will be any the wiser.
    That also helps if you're injecting in public toilets with blue lights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    You sound like you're everything is pretty low tbh mate. You're a twiglet.
    Yep, I don't put on weight too easily, yet I eat like a horse. Recently started going to the gym though, so hopefully it'll all change. Slightly derailing this thread, but, er, people have recommended protein shakes. Would this help? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    what?
    Lol you're not gonna believe it, but I have a mate a work and just noticed today that his vascularity makes you look... not vascular.

ya rly

He doesn't even lift, he just has a very low bodyfat, and absolutely ker azy vascularity, his arm just looks like it's got thousands of massive massive big blue veins engulfing it, so much more than you, I'm sorry to say bud

So with this i conclude vascularity is probably just genetic

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I don't put on weight too easily, yet I eat like a horse. Recently started going to the gym though, so hopefully it'll all change. Slightly derailing this thread, but, er, people have recommended protein shakes. Would this help? :confused:
    You're not eating as much as you think. What is your typical intake?

ReputationRep:
    pump yourself with ritalin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Transatlanticdrawl_)
    Lol you're not gonna believe it, but I have a mate a work and just noticed today that his vascularity makes you look... not vascular.

ya rly

He doesn't even lift, he just has a very low bodyfat, and absolutely ker azy vascularity, his arm just looks like it's got thousands of massive massive big blue veins engulfing it, so much more than you, I'm sorry to say bud

So with this i conclude vascularity is probably just genetic
    Lies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUNvLU48kOs

see mine STICKY OUT SKIN COLORED ONES BIAATCH

there's loads of tiny ones, but they don't really come out clear on camera.

and it's PARTIALLY genetic.

everyone will become more vascular as u get leaner, but u may not get AS vascular as someone else of the same BF%

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast: Toast or Bacon butty
    Lunch: Some kind of a sarnie, sometimes a yoghurt
    Tea: Mid sized meal every day. (Pasta, Chicken w/ Jacket potato, etc)

EDIT: Not including snacks, i.e. lump of cheese, crisps, usually 2 or 3 snacks a day.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno bud, I think he might be a close contender

ReputationRep:
    He could be eating loads. I am 18, 5 ft 8 and weigh 8 stone 10.........yet eat at least twice as much as 'normal' friends - have been to docs and basically just have high metabolism and eating tonnes of even the 'right' food will hardly help. Unfortunately the way it goes with some of us .....

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.