Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 'Look at what I made' thread! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I can't seem to find the pics I took of my halloween cupcakes But i have a photo of my rathe bland looking coffee cake, which tastes absolutely lovely! And salmon en crute because it tasted fab too and now i want some. :p:

ReputationRep:
    i make a lot of pies, i might take a photo of them one day.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, I want cake now...

I should start taking photos of the stuff I bake.

ReputationRep:
    I made a cake in the shape of a guitar a bit bigger than a guitar hero one. It had strings and everything but Ive lost the lead to my camera=[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malleablegrace)
    I haven't taken pictures of any of my cakes apart from the following, but they've all been pretty gorgeous :yep: it's weird, I never used to think I was able to cook and I never really made any effort until I decided to make a cake for my boyfriend. Since then I've hardly stopped baking and my cakes are famous with everyone that's tried them, they're very popular I have a talent I didn't know about it seems, ha.

Anyway, the cake I made for my boyfriend's birthday (just for perspective he's a chemist and likes fire hence the hundreds-and-thousands-flame!):

Spoiler:
    Show

Oh, wow. :coma:
    That looks so yummy!

I want someone to make me one. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    I can't seem to find the pics I took of my halloween cupcakes But i have a photo of my rathe bland looking coffee cake, which tastes absolutely lovely! And salmon en crute because it tasted fab too and now i want some. :p:
    :yes: The salmon looks delicious!

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I want someone to bake me a pretty cake :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    where is the other thing someone made?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't taken pictures of any of my cakes apart from the following, but they've all been pretty gorgeous :yep: it's weird, I never used to think I was able to cook and I never really made any effort until I decided to make a cake for my boyfriend. Since then I've hardly stopped baking and my cakes are famous with everyone that's tried them, they're very popular I have a talent I didn't know about it seems, ha.

Anyway, the cake I made for my boyfriend's birthday (just for perspective he's a chemist and likes fire hence the hundreds-and-thousands-flame!):

WOW that is amazing, your boyfriend is a lucky SOB! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    wow what a ince thing to make for your bf!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rated R Superstar)
    WOW that is amazing, your boyfriend is a lucky SOB! :yes:
    Awww, ta!

(Original post by SuperStaah)
    Oh, wow. :coma:
    That looks so yummy!

I want someone to make me one. :puppyeyes:
    I quite happily would, it's the postage that'd be the issue! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    wow what a ince thing to make for your bf!
    Well, you know what they say: "The way to a mans heart is through his stomach!"

ReputationRep:
    I hope my future wife can cook

ReputationRep:

How did you shape the hundres and thousands to the flame shape ? looks amazing. I read your post somewhere about how you did it for him. That was sweet

ReputationRep:

This, my friends, was a cake made for my A level biology class.

It's a cake, representing an animal cell and it's organelles. You can see the nucleus, golgi aparatus, smooth and rough endoplasmic reticulum, lysosomes, ribosomes, the phospholipid bi-layer, mitochondria... and probably more things that I have missed out.

:awesome: I loved it soo much and then my biology class ATE IT!

ReputationRep:
    I have been inspired. Cake being made tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    PIZZA :awesome:

Mine, the side with the tomatoes on it is fake non dairy cheese! :coma:

Spoiler:
    Show
    My boyfriend's attempt :p: It sort of looks like a face:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    PIZZA :awesome:

Mine, the side with the tomatoes on it is fake non dairy cheese! :coma:

Spoiler:
    Show
    My boyfriend's attempt :p: It sort of looks like a face:

You should post the pictures of them once cooked - mine looked awessssome and was way better than yours. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Kexy/Ashley's pizza cooked:

Spoiler:
    Show
    [IMG][/IMG]

(Original post by kexy)
    You should post the pictures of them once cooked - mine looked awessssome and was way better than yours. :yes:
    Only because your cheese went all the same colour :hmmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    That pizza looks amazing!:woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.