Turn on thread page Beta

The 'Look at what I made' thread! watch

ReputationRep:
    I can't seem to find the pics I took of my halloween cupcakes But i have a photo of my rathe bland looking coffee cake, which tastes absolutely lovely! And salmon en crute because it tasted fab too and now i want some. :p:

ReputationRep:
    i make a lot of pies, i might take a photo of them one day.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, I want cake now...

I should start taking photos of the stuff I bake.

ReputationRep:
    I made a cake in the shape of a guitar a bit bigger than a guitar hero one. It had strings and everything but Ive lost the lead to my camera=[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malleablegrace)
    I haven't taken pictures of any of my cakes apart from the following, but they've all been pretty gorgeous :yep: it's weird, I never used to think I was able to cook and I never really made any effort until I decided to make a cake for my boyfriend. Since then I've hardly stopped baking and my cakes are famous with everyone that's tried them, they're very popular I have a talent I didn't know about it seems, ha.

Anyway, the cake I made for my boyfriend's birthday (just for perspective he's a chemist and likes fire hence the hundreds-and-thousands-flame!):

Spoiler:
    Show

Oh, wow. :coma:
    That looks so yummy!

I want someone to make me one. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    I can't seem to find the pics I took of my halloween cupcakes But i have a photo of my rathe bland looking coffee cake, which tastes absolutely lovely! And salmon en crute because it tasted fab too and now i want some. :p:
    :yes: The salmon looks delicious!

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I want someone to bake me a pretty cake :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    where is the other thing someone made?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't taken pictures of any of my cakes apart from the following, but they've all been pretty gorgeous :yep: it's weird, I never used to think I was able to cook and I never really made any effort until I decided to make a cake for my boyfriend. Since then I've hardly stopped baking and my cakes are famous with everyone that's tried them, they're very popular I have a talent I didn't know about it seems, ha.

Anyway, the cake I made for my boyfriend's birthday (just for perspective he's a chemist and likes fire hence the hundreds-and-thousands-flame!):

WOW that is amazing, your boyfriend is a lucky SOB! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    wow what a ince thing to make for your bf!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rated R Superstar)
    WOW that is amazing, your boyfriend is a lucky SOB! :yes:
    Awww, ta!

(Original post by SuperStaah)
    Oh, wow. :coma:
    That looks so yummy!

I want someone to make me one. :puppyeyes:
    I quite happily would, it's the postage that'd be the issue! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    wow what a ince thing to make for your bf!
    Well, you know what they say: "The way to a mans heart is through his stomach!"

ReputationRep:
    I hope my future wife can cook

ReputationRep:

How did you shape the hundres and thousands to the flame shape ? looks amazing. I read your post somewhere about how you did it for him. That was sweet

ReputationRep:

This, my friends, was a cake made for my A level biology class.

It's a cake, representing an animal cell and it's organelles. You can see the nucleus, golgi aparatus, smooth and rough endoplasmic reticulum, lysosomes, ribosomes, the phospholipid bi-layer, mitochondria... and probably more things that I have missed out.

:awesome: I loved it soo much and then my biology class ATE IT!

ReputationRep:
    I have been inspired. Cake being made tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    PIZZA :awesome:

Mine, the side with the tomatoes on it is fake non dairy cheese! :coma:

Spoiler:
    Show
    My boyfriend's attempt :p: It sort of looks like a face:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    PIZZA :awesome:

Mine, the side with the tomatoes on it is fake non dairy cheese! :coma:

Spoiler:
    Show
    My boyfriend's attempt :p: It sort of looks like a face:

You should post the pictures of them once cooked - mine looked awessssome and was way better than yours. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Kexy/Ashley's pizza cooked:

Spoiler:
    Show
    [IMG][/IMG]

(Original post by kexy)
    You should post the pictures of them once cooked - mine looked awessssome and was way better than yours. :yes:
    Only because your cheese went all the same colour :hmmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    That pizza looks amazing!:woo:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.