The Student Room Group
me! howeverrrrr it's only AS results for me, so doesn't matter quite as much.. still scared though!
Reply 2
My stomach keeps flipping and its just not fair!
Reply 3
If you had a time machine why not just go and take a look at your exam paper and then go back and correct mistakes in the exam?
Reply 4
you're not the only one. however my reason wouldn't be for results day. lol
Reply 5
OMG i totally feel your pain! i want to sell time (the next 3 weeks) lmao

I want to go to University... like this second!
Reply 6
k9ruby
I wish it was all over. The inpending doom of results day makes me want to vomit. Who feels like joining me?

Don't need a time machine you need Bernards watch, freeze time and go edit those results and whilst you're at it you can do other amusing things too.
Reply 7
fire2burn
Don't need a time machine you need Bernards watch, freeze time and go edit those results and whilst you're at it you can do other amusing things too.

:rofl: That would be amazing to have:p:
Reply 8
Is that the thing bart and milhouse get hold of in one episode of the simpsons?
Reply 9
wiseman123
OMG i totally feel your pain! i want to sell time (the next 3 weeks) lmao

I want to go to University... like this second!

Never wish your life away, it goes quicker than you know.

*Advice from a wizened 19yr old*
k9ruby
I wish it was all over. The inpending doom of results day makes me want to vomit. Who feels like joining me?

I had always wished for a time machine:frown:
I could be SO MUCH better off...
Reply 11
fire2burn

lol i swear there have been threads on Bernards watch, in years to come it will be some sort of childrens myth like jack and the beanstalk or something, everyone knows Bernards watch!

Spoiler

Reply 12
I'm cool i got a first :smile:
I've ALWAYS wanted a Bernard Watch. Just so I can chill. but eurggh exams result :frown:
k9ruby

Oh come on! You have amazing conditions to get into uni! :rolleyes:
You have nothing to worry about.
If I had one, I'd go back to September '08 and chose different AS levels, so I didn't have the mess I have now :frown:
Reply 16
polaroid13
Oh come on! You have amazing conditions to get into uni! :rolleyes:
You have nothing to worry about.

Ta. Thanks. Guess I'm being pessimistic lol.

Latest