Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, what do you girls wear out clubbing? i need some new inspirations, im sick of my clothes at the moment. any links to things in topshop, missselfridge, river island, new look etc would be great

i really like dresses, i want to get more upto date but i have no fashion sense whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    I bought a really cute dress from Miss Selfridge during the sales, it's the one i'm wearing on my profile picture, although you cant see the whole dress. I bought two other body con, one shoulder dresses from there too, one in pink and one in black Then i just throw on a waist belt and some killer heels and im set.

ReputationRep:
    Depends really - if it's a "big" night out I'll dress up more, but quite often we stumble into a club after a night in the pub, so I'll be in jeans or a plainer dress, I always wear heels though!

I'm usually wearing a vintage/old season dress of some description, I hate wearing current things from Topshop etc as you can guarantee someone else will be wearing it too! My favourites are dresses that are tight fitting at the top with flared skirts - they're great for dancing in! :p:

These are really cute:
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...2558&langId=-1
    http://www.asos.com/Arrogant-Cat/Arr...&clr=Liquorice
    http://www.newlook.co.uk/1729971/172...ctDetails.aspx
    http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/...4221&langId=-1

I also imagine the new Hed Kandi dresses from Miss Selfridge will be a big hit in clubs, I'm not really a big fan though!

ReputationRep:
    pvc

ReputationRep:
    my birthday suit - smart yet provocative.

ReputationRep:
    Nice dress, skyscraper heels and some classy jewelery.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    A ridiculously short high-waisted skirt, 5 inch heels, plain vest top, lots of bracelets and a cocktail ring usually.

ReputationRep:
    Never anything white. It's a bugger to wash out the blood.

ReputationRep:
    I like the shorts and heels look, although last night I wore a really simple dress from like Primark. I guess the idea is just to dress in things you feel comfortable with, like shorts or skirt and top or dress, add heels or comfortable shoes if you can't deal with heels for a night, then accessorise like you've never seen jewellery before

ReputationRep:
    I've got a couple dresses that I always wear out.
    Black bodycon one from H&M.
    Black and red bodycon one from Topshop.
    Red flowery one from Jane Norman

If not, just short shorts/short skirts and a vest top really.

Always heels though.

ReputationRep:
    I'll usually wear a tulip skirt with a vest tucked in and DM's or a dress with newrocks.

ReputationRep:
    I love to wear a smart skirt suit / trouser suit sometimes out even to a club... Dunno why in particular I guess I just love looking formal & dressed up lol.

I even went out in a ball gown before haha!

ReputationRep:
    Nice simple dress or a high waisted skirt with a nice top, and heels always!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    I bought a really cute dress from Miss Selfridge during the sales, it's the one i'm wearing on my profile picture, although you cant see the whole dress. I bought two other body con, one shoulder dresses from there too, one in pink and one in black Then i just throw on a waist belt and some killer heels and im set.
    Wait, you wear a waist belt with body con dresses? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soy_david)
    Never anything white. It's a bugger to wash out the blood.
    hahaaa

ReputationRep:
    Usually like a short skirt and a vest or if it';s more of a nice night/someones birthday a nice dress

ReputationRep:
    when you guys say vest, do you mean like tucked under a high waisted skirt type thing? Like those jersey/vest dresses? or over the skirt?

and what do you all think of those high heel gladiator/cage shoes for clubbing? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Wait, you wear a waist belt with body con dresses? :confused:
    Um, yes. It breaks up the colour of an all pink/white dress.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.