Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    at 53 degrees in october

anyone else going????

ReputationRep:
    Hoping to go see Little Boots. Already got tickets for Jamie T too at 53 degrees

ReputationRep:
    im trying to get free tickets of my friend who is like family friends with Victoria Hesketh, aka Little Boots ^^ As i have no money to actually buy one xD

ReputationRep:
    i wanted to see Dizzee Rascal but they have sold out hopefully they are holding back some tickets for the freshers so i might get one then

i

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liammcclelland)
    i wanted to see Dizzee Rascal but they have sold out hopefully they are holding back some tickets for the freshers so i might get one then

i
    I also wanted a dizzee ticket, i was working when they started selling so went at 5pm and they had sold out :-( like 2500 tickets from 9 to 5 :-(
    im hoping around the time people will be selling their tickets as they may be skint,

ReputationRep:
    im meant to be going to see Dizzee Rascal, however my ex has the tickets, bad times but Little Boots are a must, i missed her when she was at Promo in Semester 2 which was a tad gutting.

ReputationRep:
    Awww is Dizzee actually sold out? He's the main one I wanted to see. Oh well I'll try for Tinchy/Chipmunk if any friends I make like them too...

ReputationRep:
    I'm MUCH more excited about Skream and Zero 7 tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danposmaytee)
    im trying to get free tickets of my friend who is like family friends with Victoria Hesketh, aka Little Boots ^^ As i have no money to actually buy one xD
    Name dropper.... and get me one too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhodzy)
    Name dropper.... and get me one too.

aha feck off Martypoo, she said cause she got free leeds tickets she cant get free Preston ones off her =[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danposmaytee)
    aha feck off Martypoo, she said cause she got free leeds tickets she cant get free Preston ones off her =[
    They're only £10 anyways.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.