Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi,guys!!!!I received offers from both King's college in London,and UMIST in Manchester,as I am doing management &business,could anyone tell me which one I should choose??
    I am sure I can achieve the grades they asked for,but not sure which one is better.
    thanks very much in advance,,and please kindly give some advices...

ReputationRep:
    both excellent, though what are you really wanting from the university?

ReputationRep:
    Umist is ranked much higher than Kings for Business..... so i guess u wull be better of at UMIST......but then it all depends whether u wanna go to London Or Manchester.......

btw.....what offers have u been given for Kings and UMIST... as I am applyin for the same Management course.?

ReputationRep:
    I was given AAB in UMIST

ReputationRep:
    You know there's more replies in your other post that you made about this as well.

ReputationRep:
    i got aab for umist

im waiting for kings now!

what was your offer? when did you get your offer and when did you send off your application because i sent mine off on nov 10th

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine before 15th Oct,as I apply for ox as well

ReputationRep:
    oh right, cool

when did you get your offer and what was it?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    I got mine in the mid of Nov.and the grades are lower than I expected,but UMIST gave AAB,which was a bit high!!

ReputationRep:
    what was your offer from kings

ReputationRep:
    it was ABB,quite nice!!!!but I am still looking forwards ox!!

ReputationRep:
    congrats man

i hope oxford goes well for you too

what subjects are you taking? did u get 4 A's at AS ??

thanks again for the info.
    its much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    I also applied to UMIST for management and got an offer of AAB. It seems that is the standard offer now but it is "almost certain", according to the letter that they sent me, that they will still accept you with ABB. Where else have you applied? HAve you got any offers from either Nottingham or Wariwck and if so what?

ReputationRep:
    My friend is doing that course (I think) at UMIST at the moment and he is really enjoying it. Don't know which is better but Manchester is cheaper then London.

ReputationRep:
    I told you which was better on your other post when you posted this thread twice, so i can't be bothered to repeat myself here.

Here's your thread that you started.

http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...ighlight=kings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I told you which was better on your other post when you posted this thread twice, so i can't be bothered to repeat myself here.

sorry,I posted twice because of mistake.I pressed twice and tried to cancel another one,but did not know how to.
    sorry about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)

thanks very much for you opinion in my other post.

ReputationRep:
    ^hey which subjects are you taking and what did you get for AS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Streetwize)
    ^hey which subjects are you taking and what did you get for AS?
    I am doing double maths ,accounts and business studies.I got 3 A and one B .

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.