Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How do you do the IB Chemistry project? Is there a step by step guide? I need to start the project before school starts, but I don't know how. Our teacher gave us a list of topics to choose from, but I am not sure where the list is. Also, I sent an e-mail to my partner, but she is not answering. How can I start the project on my own? I also e-mailed my teacher, but I think there is a problem with her e-mail account.

I mean the group four project...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artus)
    How do you do the IB Chemistry project? Is there a step by step guide? I need to start the project before school starts, but I don't know how. Our teacher gave us a list of topics to choose from, but I am not sure where the list is. Also, I sent an e-mail to my partner, but she is not answering. How can I start the project on my own? I also e-mailed my teacher, but I think there is a problem with her e-mail account.

I am mean the group four project...
    I don't know what you are expecting from the people on the forum here, we aren't your bloody teacher, nor can we change the fact that your thick partner isn't answering!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artus)

I am mean the group four project...
    i thought the grp 4 project is done in a group (mixture of the diff. sciences), done in school and given a designated broad topic by the teachers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angie45)
    I don't know what you are expecting from the people on the forum here, we aren't your bloody teacher, nor can we change the fact that your thick partner isn't answering!!!!!!
    I am asking if there is any step by step guide that tells you how to do the Chemsitry group four project...I am not telling you that you are my teacher....I am not asking to solve the problem with my partner...I think that is clear in the question I wrote...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.