Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all my friend has applied to the HND Biology course at Derby, He has no qualifications and droped out of school at 15. I have only just started taking my A-Levels at 18 after working for a bit.

SO what is the chance of an 18 year old being accepted on a HND without NO qualifications?

ReputationRep:
    without no qualifications? higher than someone with no qualifications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ifyougotthemoney)
    without no qualifications? higher than someone with no qualifications.
    why do u feel you have to correct grammer? it's clear what th OP is trying to say. so what if there is a double negative?

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused, do they have any qualifications or not?

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alessandro90)
    why do u feel you have to correct grammer? it's clear what th OP is trying to say. so what if there is a double negative?
    on tsr, it's rare not to be corrected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alessandro90)
    grammar

ReputationRep:
    I just feel mislead by the title of this thread now, and somewhat disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ifyougotthemoney)
    on tsr, it's rare not to be corrected.
    No need for it really though
    And just for everyone else the OP says that the person in question has no qualifications, so back on topic please.

ReputationRep:
    Don't really understand what you're saying OP...

ReputationRep:
    is this about your friend with no qualifications? or about you and your (started) A levels? either way, i reckon you'll both get onto a hnd course.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.