Turn on thread page Beta

PLEASE HELP! Penis problem when erect? watch

Hi,
    I am 18. When my penis is erect, it points horozontally (90 degrees to my abdomen) when erect.

This would be fine, except it hurts on the underside when i try (using my hand) to point it upwards (ie. at a smaller angle to my abdomen) when erect (eg. when i would be inserting it when im lying on top of the girl)

And it is virtually impossible to get it any less than approx. 70 or 80 degrees from my abdomen when fully erect.
    This would make it very hard for me to have sex on top of the girl and impossible for me to lean in close enough to kiss her while im inside her (its annoying!)
    It is much easier to do it 'doggy style' , but i still want to also do it with me on top.

Anybody know how i can sort this out?
    Anyone had this before?

I heard its some ligament at the base of the penis that controls how high/low it points when erect. I must have a problem with mine?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    If it's causing you pain and discomfort, and you're finding it a real issue - go to your GP.

ReputationRep:
    girl on top? i can imagine that being irritating because the girl would just think you like it doggy style haha. just goto your gp, its probably not that uncommon.... only problem, will you have to get a boner for them to see? hahaha. good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Go to your GP, safest/easiest way to find out what's up and how to fix it

ReputationRep:
    uhh... idk, but i'm with the going to your gp. On one of those embarrasing bodies programs there was a guy who had a problem with having an errection... so he just photographed it and took the pictures in to show the doctor.

ReputationRep:
    haha, but on that programme he had broken it, it was bent at the top!

ReputationRep:
    anon fail..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egglet)
    anon fail..

Dammit! You beat me to the anon fail!

But yeah dude - just go to your GP - he's going to be doing a LOT more invasive exams when you hit about 35!!! Having him fondle you for a bit is nothing compared to what's in store haha!

latot

ReputationRep:
    wheres the anon fail? i cant see it!

(Original post by anna_lou)
    wheres the anon fail? i cant see it!
    got rid of it:p:

i finally learned how to do it

anyone have any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meandmyimaginaryfriend)
    uhh... idk, but i'm with the going to your gp. On one of those embarrasing bodies programs there was a guy who had a problem with having an errection... so he just photographed it and took the pictures in to show the doctor.
    Ha... do this.. you could photoshop it and make it huge... With genital warts... and purple bruises...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    got rid of it:p:

i finally learned how to do it

anyone have any advice?

We've all given you loads of advice... I'll re-iterate:

GO. TO. THE. DOCTOR.

ReputationRep:
    It may be from injury in the past that has caused the penis to be erect at a strange angle, as it sounds like you are worried about it, a doctors opinion is the way forward, as im aware there will be little you can do at home in regards to this anyway.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.