Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of my body type guys? Watch

I'm a girl of about 5'10", possibly 5'11" (i refrain from measuring myself) and I weigh just under 8 stone so I'm pretty damn skinny. Also I have really small boobs - 32 A

Is this completely disgusting to all men? I think it must be
    Not only do I have no boobs, I'm also taller than most guys. URGH

ReputationRep:
    You sound really nice. I love tall, slim girls (I'm 6'1")

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Len-E)
    You sound really nice. I love tall, slim girls (I'm 6'1")
    Without pictures, this thread is completely pointless and you should take no notice of the replies. Height, weight and breast size do not create a reliable or consistent image in people's minds.

ReputationRep:
    Mate, that's waaay too skinny. Under 8 stone?! Bloody hell, I'm 5'8 and I weigh nearly 10 stone...and I'm supposed to have a healthy BMI apparently!

Put on some more weight and those boobs will grow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellisntitfor)
    Without pictures, this thread is completely pointless and you should take no notice of the replies. Height, weight and breast size do not create a reliable or consistent image in people's minds.
    As they say "pics or it didn't happen"

Beauty is subjective remember (as much as the media try not to say so), so some guys will find that attractive.

ReputationRep:
    It's not that important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Socialite)
    Put on some more weight and those boobs will grow
    This!

I'm 5'11 and weigh way more than the OP but I'm still at the lower end of normal on the BMI scale. And it suits me this way.

ReputationRep:
    The thread really could use a pic.

ReputationRep:
    I don't find that disgusting at all, i'm 6ft 2 myself, and therefore prefer taller then average girls, however you don't weigh a lot, and off the top of my head, your bmi is 16-17, which i think is too low.

ReputationRep:
    Face is the only real thing that matters. If your gorgeous you will have no shortage of guys..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    This!

I'm 5'11 and weigh way more than the OP but I'm still at the lower end of normal on the BMI scale. And it suits me this way.
    do you weight approx. 10.5 stone

ReputationRep:
    nah its no problem. im 6.3" and would consider any girl shorter. taller would be far too weird lol

ReputationRep:
    Pics or totally pointless.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds alright to me, but could use with pics.

ReputationRep:
    just put on some weight... its very easy.. and u will soon become like this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...56_468x636.jpg

THE PERFECT WEIGHT

ReputationRep:
    "Put on weight and you'll be curvy with big boobs" is not necessarily true
    I'm the same shape as you (but shorter) and I put on weight in an attempt to become "sexier" but I stayed exactly the same shape but with a big stomach (attractive!)
    Some people just have certain un-changeable body shapes
    Oh and in answer to your question: no, your body shape is not repulsive to all men

ReputationRep:
    Ok, you must be really skinny if you're almost 6 foot and weight about 8 stone! :O

ReputationRep:
    the hieght i like the boobs wouldnt bother me - however stick thin will put guys off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a girl of about 5'10", possibly 5'11" (i refrain from measuring myself) and I weigh just under 8 stone so I'm pretty damn skinny. Also I have really small boobs - 32 A

Is this completely disgusting to all men? I think it must be
    Not only do I have no boobs, I'm also taller than most guys. URGH
    For some men you are the perfect figure! My boyfriends best mate thinks women with your exact figure (yes, even very tall with small boobs) are the most beautiful women out there! I'd put you in contact but he's like, 47 :dontknow:

Don't ever think you are disgusting. Who has managed to put that idea in your head

Oh and btw I'm 5'0 with big boobs and bum etc... trade? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds hawt. Boobs are still boobs and it'd be nice to meet a tall girl.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.