The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You sound really nice. 5'11 is a great height for a girl (tall and sexy)
Reply 21
Dont worry about your height, 5'11 is a just as sexy as petite girls or in some cases more so. Just try to gain some weight and you will like sexy as.
Reply 22
n0c0ntr0l
You sound really nice. 5'11 is a great height for a girl (tall and sexy)

Does that height immediately make a girl sexy? Or is it that you think OP is sexy because of her height, weight and boob size?
EskimoJo
Does that height immediately make a girl sexy? Or is it that you think OP is sexy because of her height, weight and boob size?

Urm well, tall girls generally look better imo. Tall slim girl's look amazing though. It's the model look without being too thin. long as I can't see every rib and you that tall, I'm going to be drawn like a magnet, provided you have a nice face.
jesty
nah its no problem. im 6.3" and would consider any girl shorter. taller would be far too weird lol

This. But i'm 5'8.5" so OP would be too tall for me.
Reply 25
n0c0ntr0l
Urm well, tall girls generally look better imo. Tall slim girl's look amazing though. It's the model look without being too thin. long as I can't see every rib and you that tall, I'm going to be drawn like a magnet, provided you have a nice face.

Oh. :frown:
Reply 26
You sound like you need a bit more weight, but not much more. Boob size doesn't really matter too much in my opinion. I tend to prefer girls with smaller frames, and therefore smaller boobs.

But you're too tall for me. Apparently (according to a recent measurement) i'm around 5'10".
Being 5" 11 myself, i ain't even gonna try to lie.

You are too skinny, its would be very scary to hold you, and girls need a bit of meat.

Then again with no pic i cannot tell if this is the case but at 5"11 @ 8 stone, the weight distribution says you will be very skinny, and most guys do not like this.

BTW the hight thing is FINE!
Pics or didnt happen
Anonymous
I'm a girl of about 5'10", possibly 5'11" (i refrain from measuring myself) and I weigh just under 8 stone so I'm pretty damn skinny. Also I have really small boobs - 32 A

Is this completely disgusting to all men? I think it must be :frown:
Not only do I have no boobs, I'm also taller than most guys. URGH

Not my thing, sorry. Don't like really skinny girls, nor do I like girls who are as tall or almost as tall as me.
Reply 30
Anonymous
I'm a girl of about 5'10", possibly 5'11" (i refrain from measuring myself) and I weigh just under 8 stone so I'm pretty damn skinny. Also I have really small boobs - 32 A

oh don't worry your okay! at least ur tall!
im 5"6 and weigh 7 stones :frown:
Taller than me but not off putting in the slightest.
Can someone tell me what 8 stones is in lbs.. sorry guys im from new york.:woo:
Reply 33
zafaru123
do you weight approx. 10.5 stone :smile:

OH HELL NO! Less than that, thank God. Like 9.5-9.75 depending on when in the month/what I've been eating that week.
Reply 34
Do some modelling :wink:
They are after tall, slim people
Reply 35
TheJokesOnYou

I think it's about 112 lbs about that anyway.

OP your almost as tall as me and weigh 5 stones less so i think you might be underweight, i would work out your BMI if i was you and see if you are unhealthy or not
Reply 36
Anonymous

You're young, be wary as you will probably gain a lot of weight in the future, it wont always be like this,

But on topic, there's nothing wrong with you. About going for someone like you, i'd say yes. You're tall but not as tall as me, which is good. You're slim but obviously not too slim. And boobs are overrated imho.
In after requests for pictures and white knights.

Seriously though love - pics NAO
The Socialite
Mate, that's waaay too skinny. Under 8 stone?! Bloody hell, I'm 5'8 and I weigh nearly 10 stone...and I'm supposed to have a healthy BMI apparently!

Put on some more weight and those boobs will grow :smile:

your profile pic agrees with you on that point

:awesome:
TheJokesOnYou

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=stone+to+pounds+conversion

try that

Latest

Trending

Trending