Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of my body type guys? watch

ReputationRep:
    woah you seem very very underweight.

EAT MORE HUNI. It'll make dem boobs grow too

ReputationRep:
    Guys seriously, do you have no concept of height/weight? I'm 5"2 and look skinny when I'm under 8 stone. **** knows what th OP would look like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mushaboom)
    "Put on weight and you'll be curvy with big boobs" is not necessarily true
    I'm the same shape as you (but shorter) and I put on weight in an attempt to become "sexier" but I stayed exactly the same shape but with a big stomach (attractive!)
    Some people just have certain un-changeable body shapes
    Oh and in answer to your question: no, your body shape is not repulsive to all men
    she could gain muscle too, not just fat.
    i used to be skinny like a ruler, and when i first had to put on quite a bit of weight it all went to my middle. after 6-8 months and some exercise, i had boobs(i'm guessing it takes time for boobs to grow once you start gaining weight) and a bum and a better, less doughy figure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a girl of about 5'10", possibly 5'11" (i refrain from measuring myself) and I weigh just under 8 stone so I'm pretty damn skinny. Also I have really small boobs - 32 A

Is this completely disgusting to all men? I think it must be
    Not only do I have no boobs, I'm also taller than most guys. URGH
    Well, I'm afraid that means you're underweight.

It's not much to worry about and can be fixed with a good diet. I'm underweight too and working hard not to be.

Besides I don't see how being skinny makes anyone less attractive and boobs aren't everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    Guys seriously, do you have no concept of height/weight? I'm 5"2 and look skinny when I'm under 8 stone. **** knows what th OP would look like.
    Agreed for the most part, however different body types look different.
    I'm 5'2" and at 9 stone I still look pretty damn fat even though my BMI is 22 ish, and I'm an apple. Damn my boobs/belly.

Okay guys, here are some pictures. I know I'm hideous so don't hold back and try to be nice. Underwear so you can get a better idea and its anon so I don't care. Thanks for the support so far - i get a feeling thats gonna change now though.

http://img29.imageshack.us/i/67326429.jpg/

ReputationRep:
    Actually, that's a lot better than I imagined. You still have curves, and your ribs don't show too much. Plenty of men will find your body attractive.

ReputationRep:
    You're too thin.

ReputationRep:
    disgusting

ReputationRep:
    Okay guys, here are some pictures. I know I'm hideous so don't hold back and try to be nice. Underwear so you can get a better idea and its anon so I don't care. Thanks for the support so far - i get a feeling thats gonna change now though.

http://img29.imageshack.us/i/67326429.jpg/
    You should look into modelling you have a great figure for it. Alot of guys will like your body, I think if they find your face attractive they would'nt be put off by your body.

ReputationRep:
    You're taller than most lads at 5ft 10? where do you live the shire?

You sound fine to me. Big boobs are overrated anywho

ReputationRep:
    you look really good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FAILINGKID)
    just put on some weight... its very easy.. and u will soon become like this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...56_468x636.jpg

THE PERFECT WEIGHT
    I would not be happy looking like that.

ReputationRep:
    I think you look great OP I'd love to have a figure like that

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl of about 5'10", possibly 5'11" (i refrain from measuring myself) and I weigh just under 8 stone so I'm pretty damn skinny. Also I have really small boobs - 32 A

Your height could be the biggest turn off for alot of men, if anything.

ReputationRep:

If you had an nice face and was a really nice person then i wouldn't care to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    You look good.

Maybe gain a bit of weight, but you look absolutely fine.

ReputationRep:
    That actually sounds pretty appealing tbh....

ReputationRep:
    As a short guy it doesn't sound too good to me but if I were taller then the stats sound fine it's the person that would matter

ReputationRep:
    Is that even healthy? I'm 5ft 10 and I am about 8 st 12 but at one point before exams because of stress i was 8 and a half and told i was borderline underweight! Im size 10 :-) bmi around 18 according to wii fit...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.