The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
un_gars_romatinque
Well, are everyone at uni that shallow? Doesn't seem like there is anyone my age who wants to do something more than shagging..... :s-smilie:

I'm not at uni yet... does that include girls??
Sianeh
You're joking right? :confused:

No?

If you've been with someone for 12 years, I imagine there will be atleast some degree of upset when you part ways. On top of which it will be a strange thing to get used to, it doesnt happen over night. I was with someone for almost 5 years and not being with them anymore took alot of getting used to, even though I wanted the relationship to end.

A year isnt very long at all, I could entirely understand someone waiting a year, maybe even longer before they got with anyone else after coming out of a relationship that long.

Im not saying that should be a minimum time before being with anyone else or anything though, just incase thats what you thought I meant. I just meant I could understand someone wanting to wait that long (or more) :smile:
Anonymous
So, in a few weeks I have to leave my girlfriend to go to uni, and am clearly going to be meeting new people (i.e. girls). So, how soon is too soon to start getting off with other girls and sleeping around etc.?

Somone's going to get some cookies :rolleyes:
*emphasis the oo in cookies*

Can I give you some advice, break up with her, if you are so desperate to sumersault in to another girls panties.
So at least she can go her way and not be thinking there is a relationship , when clearly there is not.
Well not in your reality anyway
So you're breaking up? How long have you been together for?
Anonymous
So, in a few weeks I have to leave my girlfriend to go to uni

Um no you don't. Unless its a really long distance, there's no reason why you can't stay together. Though judging by your attitude in your post, you don't care about her anyway, so she'd probably be better off without you.
Reply 25
The Socialite
i am the sun...and the air...

I think you mean Son and Heir.
Reply 26
Haha. Not going to lie, a bit of a weird question. There is no set amount of time. When it feels okay for you. It's not going to suddenly hit a month or whatever and suddenly everything will feel different.
Reply 27
What difference does it make?
Threadmau5
I think you mean Son and Heir.

Nope. I mean sun and air. That's how I've always heard the lyrics, so that's how I always say them :smile:. The song barely makes sense to me anyway :P
Reply 29
i feel sorry for your girl =(
Reply 30
Floofy

Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir... of nothing inparticular.

You shut your mouth... how can you say...
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved ......
Just... like.... everybody else does...

Latest

Trending

Trending