Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok so one of my heros is Brandon Flowers, and I saw an interview with him a few weeks ago and he was wearing this jacket.....

(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_juA16UhwBD...sargeantbf.jpg)

..Anyway I like it but it is a bit strange, would this be ok to wear, I was thinking of wearing it to college, what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    wearing that to college??

man, that is weird!!

ReputationRep:
    lmao....:P

ReputationRep:
    dude, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    dude, no.

Haha I like it, it's cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CinderellaDontGo)
    Haha I like it, it's cool.
    if it was the full on military "red coat" one (really rare) then deffo

ReputationRep:
    that jacket is amazing!
    but personally i think it would be a bit too much wearing it to college.

ReputationRep:
    i like the jacket...but not to college...

ReputationRep:
    unless you want people to judge you at collage as a werido, i wouldnt wear it.

ReputationRep:
    To college, no.....

ReputationRep:
    wow, nice jacket, but i wouldnt wear it in college

looks like something u would wear during the french revolution...or in a coldplay video..

but its your choice..

ReputationRep:
    Good as a statement piece, but the fact that you're even considering being able to afford that worries me. Y'know dior homme are one of the most expensive menswear superbrands? I expect that jacket to be at least around the £1000 mark, if not double that.

ReputationRep:
    It's a great jacket, but probably not right for college. Upto you though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotdog)
    Good as a statement piece, but the fact that you're even considering being able to afford that worries me. Y'know dior homme are one of the most expensive menswear superbrands? I expect that jacket to be at least around the £1000 mark, if not double that.
    I've found a second hand one for £40

ReputationRep:
    Jees, ******* buy it. Even if it's just to put on the wall, that's an incredible find.

ReputationRep:
    No way, I find costumey clothes like that never ever get worn no matter how much you love them because they're just too difficult to pull off.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.