Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What really nice food have you had recently? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I had these haddock fishcakes from sainsburys

soooo nice :love: lovely ingredients

how about you? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I made roast pork with baked apples, peas with bacon and roast potatoes and carrots on Saturday. It was *****ing. And the crackling truly crackled.

ReputationRep:
    I crumbed beef cutlets then fried them.
    Then put them in a bun with processed cheese :drool: awesomeburger.

I made a chicken, bacon and leek risotto the other night, so good!

ReputationRep:
    I made banana cake with a brown sugar frosting. It had 3 tiers and dear poptarts it was sooo good

ReputationRep:
    Nothing i've made, but barbeque pork, roast duck and crispy noodles

ReputationRep:
    NANDOS....you have to love nandos!!

ReputationRep:
    I've not had anything really nice for a while now

Think I might have some toast to make up for it.

ReputationRep:
    I made triple choclate muffins yesterday and ate them warm with cold vanilla ice cream

ReputationRep:
    I just had a baked potato with heinz spaghetti from a tin =p (The long spaghetti... because the short spaghetti tastes like hooves, not that I've ever eaten a hoof)

I had cheese, tomato sauce, balsamic vinegar and encona hot pepper sauce with it

And I'm about to have some kettle chips cause I'm still hungry :coma:

ReputationRep:
    *dribbles* everything so far sounds delicious...

ReputationRep:
    What a fatty but..

Lemon cake!
    I was working in a jeweller and two shops up is a Tea Rooms my best friend's Dad owns, he sells it!
    He gave me a whole cake a few weeks ago
    And then he gave me another on Monday, it was my birthday you see

(I didn't eat 2 whole cakes)

ReputationRep:
    Just had a really nice 'sausages and mash' with onion gravy from asda!

ReputationRep:
    Me and my mate are camping at an international thing at the moment, we had tomato soup and stuff for lunch which was lovely, last night we cheated and went to my Grans for a shower, she made us steak and chips and cheesecake :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I made this the other day
    http://www.recipezaar.com/Biggest-Lo...c-Pasta-307052
    It was awesome... the first time i actually made pasta without the pasta sauce from the shops... all from scratch =D
    If anyone has time to try it.. i recommend using giovanni rana stuffed pasta ... it truly makes the dish have more edge. Oh and cilantro instead of parsley.

ooh ooh, i also made "stacked Chocolate fudge squares with white chocolate" from Rachel Allen's cookbook. I cannot describe the deliciousness... they were soo yummy. I'll be glad to give you the recipe if anyone wants it!

ReputationRep:
    I made pan fried lime and chili scallops, was well nice, didnt look much like the picture though
    http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/grocerie...=1248876297468

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahds)
    I made this the other day
    http://www.recipezaar.com/Biggest-Lo...c-Pasta-307052
    It was awesome... the first time i actually made pasta without the pasta sauce from the shops... all from scratch =D
    If anyone has time to try it.. i recommend using giovanni rana stuffed pasta ... it truly makes the dish have more edge. Oh and cilantro instead of parsley.

ooh ooh, i also made "stacked Chocolate fudge squares with white chocolate" from Rachel Allen's cookbook. I cannot describe the deliciousness... they were soo yummy. I'll be glad to give you the recipe if anyone wants it!
    Recipe please?

ReputationRep:
    I made Spag Bol for my tea last night - it was really good.

ReputationRep:
    i just had croissants hot from the oven with jam and a cup of tea..followed by triple chocolate fudge cake...i think it's time for round two...

ReputationRep:
    lotsofsnails

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.