Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got a 70s themed party on Friday - don't know what to wear at all. Any ideas? I don't know if i could get some random stuff from my house to wear or just to buy some stuff in a certain shop because i really don't have a clue and i don't seem to have much 70s clothes around being 18 lolzors :p: Cheers for the help

ReputationRep:
    Are you male or female? Would help.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, male.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    All in one disco cat suit.

ReputationRep:
    Disco style would be good. Big bright coloured flared trousers with a silky shirt and an afro wig!

http://www.joke.co.uk/fancy_dress/ad...wig~30329.html

http://www.joke.co.uk/fancy_dress/ad...nge~25533.html

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, for something cheaper as to buy from normal shops any ideas there? Don't really want to pay more than £20 or £30 at most tbh :/

ReputationRep:
    try charity shops, they are bound to have some pieces you can put together. Or.. if you cant find the right colours or print, buy some fabric, and ask someone skilled to sew sumit for you.

ReputationRep:
    Find a big fake afro, get some big sunglasses, sorted.

I've never been one of those "I NEED TO HAVE THE BESTEST COSTUME THERE" people. If it's obvious that I'm slightly themed, I'm ok with it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.