Turn on thread page Beta

are all women mega *****y?! watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically I split up with my ex 3 or so months ago. Im getting some aggro from one of her friends like telling girls im bad news and to avoid me etc but not sure if its my ex feeding her lies or just her being *****y. My ex was a very nice person so dont think she would put me down to other people but maybe im being naive.

I dont speak with my ex anymore but it was a simple split and she was not too upset about it. If i see her out i would say hi and i think she would to me because we are both adults. Even tho she is only 19 and im 24 she is quite mature for her age.

Am i in the wrong for thinking i should be allowed to speak to other women without having issues? Im a nice bloke so dont like hearing "he messed my friend about" etc or should i just accept that its part and parcel of a break up?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Just ignore them. Do what you feel is right - if you wan tot speak to other women, I don't see then problem. You're a free and single man, right?

ReputationRep:
    It happens after some relationships I feel. But, she can't talk to every girl.. Or you could use this as an excuse to become a badass stereotypical boy and use every girl in a 10km radius.

ReputationRep:
    No, we're not all mega-*****y

ReputationRep:
    So what?

Most girls make their mind up for themselves and anyone who doesn't isn't worth dating anyway, as they're clearly a bit of a sheep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahradford)
    Just ignore them. Do what you feel is right - if you wan tot speak to other women, I don't see then problem. You're a free and single man, right?
    ya im free and single. never cheated in my life and hate messing people about so this is whats so frustrating.

If i was a complete **** to every girl i met i would understand! but im not so i guess just brush it off. maybe its a pride thing?

off to uni will be chance to meet new people anyway so cant wait for that.

ReputationRep:
    I would have no problem whatsoever with a boyfriend talking to other girls. It's just a matter of trust, and if I was going out with someone then obviously I would want to trust them.

I guess the girls that he talks to might be jealous, and so try to stir things up a little by making things up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Star*)
    It happens after some relationships I feel. But, she can't talk to every girl.. Or you could use this as an excuse to become a badass stereotypical boy and use every girl in a 10km radius.
    its one of those horrible "everyone knows everyone" places. Been considering going badass for a while though. being a decent chap is getting boring and seems to do me no favours anyway! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesty)
    its one of those horrible "everyone knows everyone" places. Been considering going badass for a while though. being a decent chap is getting boring and seems to do me no favours anyway! lol
    I couldn't bare that. Girls I've met from small towns generally have an awfully *****y mentality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesty)
    Basically I split up with my ex 3 or so months ago. Im getting some aggro from one of her friends like telling girls im bad news and to avoid me etc but not sure if its my ex feeding her lies or just her being *****y. My ex was a very nice person so dont think she would put me down to other people but maybe im being naive.

I dont speak with my ex anymore but it was a simple split and she was not too upset about it. If i see her out i would say hi and i think she would to me because we are both adults. Even tho she is only 19 and im 24 she is quite mature for her age.

Am i in the wrong for thinking i should be allowed to speak to other women without having issues? Im a nice bloke so dont like hearing "he messed my friend about" etc or should i just accept that its part and parcel of a break up?
    My miss is a super duper uber nice one. However, after some time we went out she started super duper uber *****ing about others. What was worse is that it was WITH ME? WTF why with me? :confused:
    What happened to her other girlfriends?

......they are all super duper uber biatchy!!!:yes:

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend who has loads of problems as everyone knows everyone. It's jealousy mixed with immaturity. Not much people can suggest but seeing exs with other people does invoke raw feelings which lead to such *****yness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mighty Grandiose Noble Knight)
    My miss is a super duper uber nice one. However, after some time we went out she started super duper uber *****ing about others. What was worse is that it was WITH ME? WTF why with me? :confused:
    What happened to her other girlfriends?

......they are all super duper uber biatchy!!!:yes:
    ya im partly thinking its because i split up with her maybe she feels she has to ***** about me to make her feel better in front of her friends. not sure though.

always like to think im a good judge of character then turns out im not! lol

women hey! cant live with 'em and cant shoot 'em........in this country anyway.

Think it just a case of forgetting about it. Rise above the imaturity

ReputationRep:
    Her mates are probably protective over her, and theres no smoke without fire so she may have been *****ing about you to them quite a bit.

Getting dumped is no fun.

Yeah, if you know you're pretty much innocent you'll just have to rise above it and show that you're moving on.

ReputationRep:
    I've known a couple of girls that have blindly followed their friends and attacked a guy for something without even knowing half the story. They said it doesn't matter what the guy did :rolleyes:

Besides, they're *****es, how can they not be *****y? That's like a sheep not being sheepish :ninja:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floofy)
    Her mates are probably protective over her, and theres no smoke without fire so she may have been *****ing about you to them quite a bit.

Getting dumped is no fun.

Yeah, if you know you're pretty much innocent you'll just have to rise above it and show that you're moving on.
    thanks floofy. looks bang on what i was thinking.

id +rep if i knew how :s

lol

(Original post by Hathlan)
    Precisely. It is typical of women to put on a butter-wouldn't-melt facade and ACTUALLY believe they are completely nice people, and only after you get to know them well will they show their true colours, which are more often than not, BLACK.
    ya i guess your right but id rather think of her as a nice girl so ill forget the rest and like someone else said. who actually believes what they hear from people? if its from a *****y friend it might not be believed anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4_sophia)
    Surely as a 24 year old guy, you can't be intimidated by 19 year old girls anyway?!
    You're missing the point. This girl is trying to ruin all his potential relationships purely for the fact she got dumped. Yeah dumped isn't fun but it happens and she's hardly a victim. Guys get dumped too and don't cause half the drama some girls feel the need to do - mainly by the fact they still have child mentality.

ReputationRep:
    The answer is "YES"!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesty)

Sounds to me like this is a problem with your ex's friends and not with your ex.

No all girls are super b*****, but her mates may be blaming you for the split...or THEY could just be mega b*****. Just ignore it.

ReputationRep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.