Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    They all have the potential to be, just as all guys ahve the potential to be jerks. Depends why you broke up with her, if that hurt her. Because generally if a girl sees her mate cut up over a guy you pretty much should shelter yourself in a bomb saftey house because get ready for the ammo heading your way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4_sophia)
    She might have seemed like she wasn't that upset but by the sounds of it, I thinks she liked you more than she was making out... So in anger at you, she's probably had a good ***** about you to her friends! It won't last long though, in a couple of weeks you'll be yesterdays news and the friends will have moved onto someone else! If not, put it down to the fact that she has immature friends! Surely as a 24 year old guy, you can't be intimidated by 19 year old girls anyway?!
    one of my good female friends said exactly that and its a good way to put perspective on it. Not bothered what they think as long as they keep their opinions to themselves lol.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    No - just super *****y.

ReputationRep:
    your ex was a *****, doesn't mean all females are.

ReputationRep:
    only normally slightly ugly or fat women with confidence isssues..i'm not *****y at all personally ,only slightly when i thoroughly despise everything about a person ,but thats not cos of jealousy .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4_sophia)
    Lol, not sure you're going to shut them up but seriously just don't let it bother you! Shrug it off! You're going to uni soon as well, so I'm sure you won't be short of lady friends then... Just look at it in that way!
    ya im going to forget it. *brushes shoulders off*

only 7 weeks to go til my new start! was looking forward to it before but now im actually excited to leave this place lol

cheers for advice guys

ReputationRep:
    Some women are extremely *****y and others only slightly so lol. I imagine your ex's best friends are exacerbating the reasons you broke up and telling people bad things about you so that she looks like the victim and gets all the sympathy.

ReputationRep:
    The majority are.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a *****, I prefer the term ball breaker :P

No but seriously true colours come out when break ups happen, she probably is actually more hurt then she originally let on.

You know you're a good guy, I'm guessing your mates know you're a good guy.

I really don't think you have anything to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesty)
    ya im free and single. never cheated in my life and hate messing people about so this is whats so frustrating.

If i was a complete **** to every girl i met i would understand! but im not so i guess just brush it off. maybe its a pride thing?

off to uni will be chance to meet new people anyway so cant wait for that.
    They might be saying it because you were such a decent person, so they want you to look bad so it doesn't like something that was a problem with your ex. If that made any sense. Or, if she misses you, maybe they want to put any potential girlfriends off.

Or some girls are just that *****y. Not all though. Some men are *****y too. It's kind of the law with some girls though to hate on and curse their exes as much as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Yes we are. It's an evolutionary thing. Don't worry, you'll cope.

ReputationRep:
    No definitely not!!

ReputationRep:
    pretty much, i don't like women very much.

ReputationRep:
    Darling *****ing is our game

and no not all girls are *****y

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesty)
    ya im partly thinking its because i split up with her maybe she feels she has to ***** about me to make her feel better in front of her friends. not sure though.

always like to think im a good judge of character then turns out im not! lol

women hey! cant live with 'em and cant shoot 'em........in this country anyway.

Think it just a case of forgetting about it. Rise above the imaturity
    Absolutely spot on my friend!

*Another thing: I always find out that my misses will exaggerate and lie about what I've done and what I am like when she goes crying to her girlfriends after huge/petty arguements, just so she feels better that every motherfuc king plonkers are on her side & I'm left to blame & apologiez :stomp: :rant: :mad2: :banghead:

I hate all the women!!!

Why in the world do we need them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    No, but a heck of a lot are which is why most of my friends are male.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesty)
    thanks floofy. looks bang on what i was thinking.

id +rep if i knew how :s

lol
    Are you in need of assisstance? :top2:

You just go to the post I made, and where it has the blue thumbs up/down, click it. Then click 'approve' for a positive rep. Go ahead an leave a little note and your name so the user knows who's repped them. :top:

Subsequently, to neg rep, click the 'disapprove'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floofy)
    Are you in need of assisstance? :top2:

You just go to the post I made, and where it has the blue thumbs up/down, click it. Then click 'approve' for a positive rep. Go ahead an leave a little note and your name so the user knows who's repped them. :top:

Subsequently, to neg rep, click the 'disapprove'.
    done thanks. quite simple really lol.

ReputationRep:
    No, not all women are mega *****y, but, at the risk of generalizing, most women love to gossip, and chat to close friends about things, those close friends might talk to their close friend who has a close mate who is a *****, this *****y friend will put a bad spin on things and then you will look like an ass, its kind of like one bad apple can ruin the lot if you get what i'm saying.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.