Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone ever had these symptoms? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Last night, at about 8pm I was unusualy tired (I was actually falling asleep). That day I woke up the same time as previous days and normally I'm that tired by midnight.

All night I was boiling hot, but I just ignored it...you know when you're asleep and you just want to keep dreaming. So I just woke up at 10 (very late for me) and I started trembling all over, my heart was pounding (tachycardic (sp?) and icouldnt breathe.

So I took my inhaler and now i can breathe. But every time I stand up, my head goes all fuzzy, my vision goes blurry round the edges and I will fall over from dizziness if I don't hold onto something. I'm still trembling.

I haven't been my GP (I have no way of getting there except walking for an hour) because I've had this heart pounding diziness before and he said it's just asthma, I should take my inhaler.

Idk, is this a symptom of swine flu or something? I've been feeling like this for an hour.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds a bit like the fly to me yes. Check your temperature

ReputationRep:
    It's Lupus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iron Mask Duval)
    It's Lupus.
    Are you being stupid or serious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The TSR Star.)
    Last night, at about 8pm I was unusualy tired (I was actually falling asleep). That day I woke up the same time as previous days and normally I'm that tired by midnight.

All night I was boiling hot, but I just ignored it...you know when you're asleep and you just want to keep dreaming. So I just woke up at 10 (very late for me) and I started trembling all over, my heart was pounding (tachycardic (sp?) and icouldnt breathe.

So I took my inhaler and now i can breathe. But every time I stand up, my head goes all fuzzy, my vision goes blurry round the edges and I will fall over from dizziness if I don't hold onto something. I'm still trembling.

I haven't been my GP (I have no way of getting there except walking for an hour) because I've had this heart pounding diziness before and he said it's just asthma, I should take my inhaler.

Idk, is this a symptom of swine flu or something? I've been feeling like this for an hour.
    Does sound bit like the flu, I've felt boiling hot in bed before, but this is usually down to the weather. Best get it checked out

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you have a fever. Can be a symptom of flu but could be a symptom of other things. Drink plenty of fluids and have something to eat, might help your light-headedness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The TSR Star.)
    Are you being stupid or serious?

If I was being stupid I'd have said it was early signs of the plague.

ReputationRep:
    The tiredness may be linked to glandular fever?

ReputationRep:
    Phone up the swine flu helpline/NHS Direct to see what they say.

ReputationRep:
    It could be flu, but when did you last eat/drink? It could also just be dehydration and low bp (which would make you dizzy standing up - postural hypotension) because of the dehydration. Maybe?

ReputationRep:
    The symptoms of paranoia perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    Phone your GP/ the swine flu hotline.

ReputationRep:
    Phone the NHS helpline.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.