Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: what would be your reaction if a guy played this trick on you? Watch

• View Poll Results: Following the situation described in this thread, what would you do and think?
    Completely unacceptable - he must be actually insane. Throw him out and never see him again
    9.88%
    Ignore him for a week or so, but probably want to have him back really, if he apologised
    17.44%
    Be annoyed by it, but still stay hanging out with him that day.
    27.91%
    Think "omg lulz, I got pwned fair and square", and give him a high-five
    12.21%
    I AM MALE: and I reckon it could be pretty hilarious to do this
    11.63%
    I AM MALE: and it's really ******* awful, can't imagine why anyone would do it
    14.53%
    None of the above are close enough to my answer/voting is fun
    6.40%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoggster=))
    One being that you're a ****?

Seriously dude, why do that? You've just said yourself that the relationships ended because of these tricks that you find so hilarious. LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES. Or, preferably, grow up a bit.
    That's the main reason - there's others as well but yea, primarily I'm just a gay to people.

Actually only my last relationship ended because of it. The second of two. The first girl didn't mind at all. Hopefully I will learn (or preferably find a girl who wouldn't mind again)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellisntitfor)
    That's the main reason - there's others as well but yea, primarily I'm just a gay to people.

Actually only my last relationship ended because of it. The second of two. The first girl didn't mind at all. Hopefully I will learn (or preferably find a girl who wouldn't mind again)
    Why don't you just grow up? You've been dumped because of it and you've seen the reactions on here.

Getting a girlfriend will be pretty difficult with your attitude.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just grow up? You've been dumped because of it and you've seen the reactions on here.

Again I disagree that playing pranks like this is any sense childish or "immature". It's not something younger people do more than older ones, I feel. I know it's not meant literally, and it's just a generic insult, but it's a bit silly. You should just call me a fag or something.

Yes, I have seen the reactions here, and about 80% of female voters in the poll have chosen a reaction that doesn't involve dumping him.

ReputationRep:

Why don't you just chill out? Maybe he wants a girl that has a sense of humour. Maybe he doesn't mind being single. Either way, he clearly isn't that bothered, so just drop it?

Think "omg lulz, I got pwned fair and square", and give him a high-five

Also, voting is fun

ReputationRep:
    I'd think it was a little bit pointless, but it wouldn't bother me all that much tbh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.