Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: what would be your reaction if a guy played this trick on you? watch

• View Poll Results: Following the situation described in this thread, what would you do and think?
    Completely unacceptable - he must be actually insane. Throw him out and never see him again
    9.88%
    Ignore him for a week or so, but probably want to have him back really, if he apologised
    17.44%
    Be annoyed by it, but still stay hanging out with him that day.
    27.91%
    Think "omg lulz, I got pwned fair and square", and give him a high-five
    12.21%
    I AM MALE: and I reckon it could be pretty hilarious to do this
    11.63%
    I AM MALE: and it's really ******* awful, can't imagine why anyone would do it
    14.53%
    None of the above are close enough to my answer/voting is fun
    6.40%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoggster=))
    One being that you're a ****?

Seriously dude, why do that? You've just said yourself that the relationships ended because of these tricks that you find so hilarious. LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES. Or, preferably, grow up a bit.
    That's the main reason - there's others as well but yea, primarily I'm just a gay to people.

Actually only my last relationship ended because of it. The second of two. The first girl didn't mind at all. Hopefully I will learn (or preferably find a girl who wouldn't mind again)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellisntitfor)
    That's the main reason - there's others as well but yea, primarily I'm just a gay to people.

Actually only my last relationship ended because of it. The second of two. The first girl didn't mind at all. Hopefully I will learn (or preferably find a girl who wouldn't mind again)
    Why don't you just grow up? You've been dumped because of it and you've seen the reactions on here.

Getting a girlfriend will be pretty difficult with your attitude.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just grow up? You've been dumped because of it and you've seen the reactions on here.

Again I disagree that playing pranks like this is any sense childish or "immature". It's not something younger people do more than older ones, I feel. I know it's not meant literally, and it's just a generic insult, but it's a bit silly. You should just call me a fag or something.

Yes, I have seen the reactions here, and about 80% of female voters in the poll have chosen a reaction that doesn't involve dumping him.

ReputationRep:

Why don't you just chill out? Maybe he wants a girl that has a sense of humour. Maybe he doesn't mind being single. Either way, he clearly isn't that bothered, so just drop it?

Think "omg lulz, I got pwned fair and square", and give him a high-five

Also, voting is fun

ReputationRep:
    I'd think it was a little bit pointless, but it wouldn't bother me all that much tbh.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.