The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
ChunkymunkyDJC
Go over to his house all teary-eyes, when his parents are there, and tell them the situation - they will **** him up more than you ever could.

That would be very tempting, particularly given the fact I had a pregnancy scare due to his negligence. He basically turned round and said I was trying to trap him, made me consider abortion if I was pregnant (I'm catholic, so would never consider it!).

He's now claiming he deleted the picture, but claims he *can't* prove it.
:rolleyes:

My male friends are all pacifists, and all think he is a really nice guy....:frown:
Reply 61
Anonymous
That would be very tempting, particularly given the fact I had a pregnancy scare due to his negligence. He basically turned round and said I was trying to trap him, made me consider abortion if I was pregnant (I'm catholic, so would never consider it!).

He's now claiming he deleted the picture, but claims he *can't* prove it.
:rolleyes:

My male friends are all pacifists, and all think he is a really nice guy....:frown:

But you considered having sex before marriage? :rolleyes:
Reply 62
What a loser....

The worst thing is he sends the pictures to your friends. Obviously they will be a bit grossed out but ultimately I would not think badly of you if I were your friend. I would ask him why the **** he was sending me a naked picture of his ex-girlfriend? And basically consider him a total freak to be honest.

I don't think you have to worry. If your friends are horrid to you about it they weren't worth it anyway. I somehow think he will come out of this a lot worse than you.

Latest