Nice hair!!
Reply 41
Different-ness-ness-ness.
Reply 42
Eyes
general facial compositon
dress sense.
Reply 43
Am I the only one who hates reading these threads because it makes you realise half the female population would puke at the sight of you?
Reply 44
300mg
Am I the only one who hates reading these threads because it makes you realise half the female population would puke at the sight of you?

LMAo, well u can improve urself based on this thread
eyes, the girl i have been seeing for nearly two months has the sexiest eyes ever, and on top of that she is gorgeous, funny smart and she likes me!
I find a guys most important feature to be his smile.

That for instance is a nice smile!!
Reply 47
taller than me,long dark hair, muscular, tanned skin, similar taste in music to me, as well as all the usual personality features
Reply 48
black!!!.otherwise i like them to be slightly rugged with stubble..a nice smile...nice lips..
Reply 49
the.white.rabbit
I find a guys most important feature to be his smile.

That for instance is a nice smile!!

yes whiterabbit..i DEFFO have to agree..i'd have ne-yo any day of the week!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Really tall, lean/muscular, good smile, nice hair. :yy:
definitely eyes, face structure, hair, body, lips :wink:
*Miss A*
yes whiterabbit..i DEFFO have to agree..i'd have ne-yo any day of the week!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wouldn't we all!!!! :hubba:
Reply 53
Friendly smile :biggrin: I love smilers! Don't really have any preferences of hair colour or eye colour :smile:
Wavy dark hair.
Reply 55
if they r black or not
Natural beauty and talent I think. I'm attracted to a cultured person rather than one who respresents their stereotype.

If they aren't British it's a plus as well, weirdly
n0c0ntr0l
I see brown hair, pretty face with captivating brown eyes, and a ) ( figure and I'm :coma:

Oh especially if shes mixed race

alie man.. and if she has an ass to die for..:smile:
Reply 58
amber2008
if they r black or not

sup girl
Reply 59
Bludclotzz
LMAo, well u can improve urself based on this thread

lol have you ever been told you look like Turk from Scrubs? I'm watching it now and just made the connection =D

Latest

Trending

Trending