Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys/girls; what features are you instantly attracted to? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    LMAo, well u can improve urself based on this thread
    dude you seem like a midget, thats why you shouldnt do weight lifting at a young age, btw you look 30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    This is my perfect guy:

Muscles, a really broad chest that I can cuddle into :love:

Nice eyes :love:

A beautiful smile :love:

In other words, if you look like the man below, I love you.

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/41...0.420x600.jpeg
    wow wow wow...

ReputationRep:
    dude you seem like a midget, thats why you shouldnt do weight lifting at a young age, btw you look 30
    Your just hatin... Where's your pic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    don't slate..he looks fine..i don't see no pitcure of you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    lmao im 6'2'', if im midget, how tall is tall for you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4_sophia)
    Your just hatin... Where's your pic?
    haha hatin, believe what you want

ReputationRep:
    Black/dark.
    Full lips.
    Nice smile.
    Ghetto booty.

All these and I go gaga.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    lmao im 6'2'', if im midget, how tall is tall for you ?
    haha from that angle you seem short and im 5:11

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amber2008)
    don't slate..he looks fine..i don't see no pitcure of you?
    im not slating, im just sayin besides i hv nothing to hate

ReputationRep:
    my type is basically casey affleck, I like brown hair, tall, blue eyes, quite slim, looks a bit brooding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    I think I know who he is from bb.com, and he's like 6'2? He doesn't look short either and looks infinitely better than you (I don't even need to see a picture to say that). Gtfo.
    funny how the ugly folks back each other owell no need to get horny over this, terms of looks definately not, in terms of size yh becasue i dont see the point in getting that big

ReputationRep:
    Dark eyes and dark hair.. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    I see brown hair, pretty face with captivating brown eyes, and a ) ( figure and I'm :coma:

Oh especially if shes mixed race
    good man

ReputationRep:
    I know one thing, the kind of guys Im attracted too deffinatly do not exist on here.

ReputationRep:
    funny how the ugly folks back each other owell no need to get horny over this, terms of looks definitely not, in terms of size yh becasue i dont see the point in getting that big
    I never said he was my type... you just sounded like you were jealous! if i remember you called him a midget, which hes not and you said he looks 30 which he blatently doesn't!

Don't be quick to criticise someone else, if you can't tak it yourself... (you have no photo)

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much if she looks like this.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...8&d=1248878276
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    nice face/slim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    I know one thing, the kind of girls Im attracted too deffinatly do not exist on here.
    Edited to suit myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4_sophia)
    I never said he was my type... you just sounded like you were jealous! if i remember you called him a midget, which hes not and you said he looks 30 which he blatently doesn't!

Don't be quick to criticise someone else, if you can't tak it yourself... (you have no photo)
    i said from that angle he looks like a midget and please im not jealous of anyone, dont need to be, and okay he doesnt look 30 but he does look older than his age, and me not having a pic on here doesnt mean anything. Does it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    nice face/slim.
    i know this is really random but if u remember commenting one of my posts a few days ago wht did u mean. what does avvy mean? ino its petty but its been bugging me lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.