Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys/girls; what features are you instantly attracted to? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i said from that angle he looks like a midget and please im not jealous of anyone, dont need to be, and okay he doesnt look 30 but he does look older than his age, and me not having a pic on here doesnt mean anything. Does it?
    Well going on your theory, it means you have no confidence at all and do not feel comfortable in your own skin! Lol (make up thread)...

ReputationRep:
    Dark hair :love:
    Brown eyes :love:
    Eyebrow piercing :love: :drool:
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    ideally :drool:

http://s3.tinypic.com/1zx9pwz_th.jpg

ReputationRep:
    dark hair with light eyes, cute face (subjective imo)...slim (almost athletic), tanned body, round arse, toned legs, between 5' 2" and 5'10". boobs can be whatever size if she's got all that <<!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4_sophia)
    Well going on your theory, it means you have no confidence at all and do not feel comfortable in your own skin! Lol (make up thread)...
    please hide that pic of urself, its really uncool, and just because i hv no pic doesnt mean i have no confidence. Does it? We need not have this conversation, it got kinda boring

ReputationRep:
    Wow... friendly- or 'come hither'-looking eyes... I can't say much about hair, because I've gone for guys with afros, dreads, and that sort of clean-cut preppy look. So, pretty much, nice eyes and white, straight teeth

ReputationRep:
    please hide that pic of urself, its really uncool, and just because i hv no pic doesnt mean i have no confidence. Does it? We need not have this conversation, it got kinda boring
    OK so you don't like my face! it's not on show, it's on profile! What's that got to do with anything anyway?! It got boring cos you lose, end of!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimbo99)
    i know this is really random but if u remember commenting one of my posts a few days ago wht did u mean. what does avvy mean? ino its petty but its been bugging me lol

:curious: figure it out yourself:p:

ReputationRep:
    OK so you don't like my face! it's not on show, it's on profile! What's that got to do with anything anyway?! It got boring cos you lose, end of!
    is this a competiton? well okay then i lose, im not the type that likes to get into confrontation either verball or physical

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :curious: figure it out yourself:p:
    i cnt it doesnt make sense to me, lol nevermind then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    I find a guys most important feature to be his smile.

http://images.nymag.com/images/2/dai...6_neyo_lgl.jpg

That for instance is a nice smile!!
    (Original post by *Miss A*)
    yes whiterabbit..i DEFFO have to agree..i'd have ne-yo any day of the week!!!

(Original post by *TheSweetestDrug*)
    ne-yo = WOW
    damn you got good taste..!

http://jesusheartsmusic.com/blog/wp-...neyoricher.jpg
    he disagrees

ReputationRep:
    is this a competiton? well okay then i lose, im not the type that likes to get into confrontation either verball or physical
    It's deleted!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    It's deleted!
    nah you actually made me fill like crap when you took your pic off, im also not the type that likes to get people sad or angry, srry

ReputationRep:
    nah you actually made me fill like crap when you took your pic off, im also not the type that likes to get people sad or angry, srry
    Don't worry about it. You're not the 1st person to say something and won't be the last so it's prob better off anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it. You're not the 1st person to say something and won't be the last so it's prob better off anyway!
    nah please put it back on, i ususally get on with girls way more than boys so it saddens me that ive offended you, so plz upload it, i actually feel guilty

ReputationRep:
    small + brunette
    http://www.doubleviking.com/dv_image...hel-bilson.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Nice hair, dimples, nice body shape.....green eyes

ReputationRep:
    This is an interesting thread, but I don't really have anything that i'm instantly attracted to apart from blue eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crooks & castles)
    http://jesusheartsmusic.com/blog/wp-...neyoricher.jpg
    he disagrees

Everyone is entitled to at least one bad picture...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.