ya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    The meaning of life is to live
    The meaning of life is to die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    its not going to happen to me....peter pan has just told me he's in love with me and taking me off to neverland! just playin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    its not going to happen to me....peter pan has just told me he's in love with me and taking me off to neverland! just playin!
    Lmao!

Anyways~Yea, I once heard that the purpose for us to live is to "make a difference". Psssht..

Whoever said the purpose for life/living is to enjoy it is speaking my fantasy. HOW CAN WE FREAKIN' ENJOY LIFE WITH ALL THE HOMEWORK AND STRESS!?!?! *glares* I blame school for all my problems. No- seriously! Every single problem I have can link back to school. Ugh..I hate being a freshman..so many disadvantages..and I hate homework...yup and now I'm just venting...

ReputationRep:
    invented anything useful? :confused: solar powered torch would be nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rIcHrD)
    Wise words...
    I always liked it Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Only the good die young and I'm immortal hehe. 42 forever

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to say that the people on here claiming that they believe there is no point dont actually agree with what they're saying. I mean you say you think there's no point therefore you would be no worse off if you were dead but you are still here. There is something keeping your will to stay alive - ie there is a point to your life. I knew someone who genuinely thought this stuff and really believed it and he acted on his beliefs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It'sPhil...)
    There is something keeping your will to stay alive - ie there is a point to your life.
    Yes, the need to reproduce. And foster teh offspring. Don't tell me its wrong now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dracos_Goddess)
    Lmao!

Anyways~Yea, I once heard that the purpose for us to live is to "make a difference". Psssht..

Whoever said the purpose for life/living is to enjoy it is speaking my fantasy. HOW CAN WE FREAKIN' ENJOY LIFE WITH ALL THE HOMEWORK AND STRESS!?!?! *glares* I blame school for all my problems. No- seriously! Every single problem I have can link back to school. Ugh..I hate being a freshman..so many disadvantages..and I hate homework...yup and now I'm just venting...
    i know how you feel darling, freshman yr. sucks! but seriously, work it to your advantage! even though no freshman guys are mature, they can still be hotties

ReputationRep:
    The meaning of life is to give life meaning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -al)
    no, that's unnecessary stress
    live life as it comes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    live life as it comes
    that can be boring though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    live life as it comes
    The meaning of life is that one last chocolate milkshake that you've been hanging out for all day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    The meaning of life is that one last chocolate milkshake that you've been hanging out for all day
    and then when you say goodbye to it in the morning...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    basicallly things that make you happy??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    basicallly things that make you happy??
    and then when you **** them out, yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -al)

You only wrote that because it sounds good. When you actually think about it it's complete *******s!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.