Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of women who pose for Playboy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    LOL the idea of incest sickens me
    you do that which sickens you?
    seems a bit perverted to be honest but each to their own.
    If you enjoy being sick whilst have sex I suppose you also jack off to 2girl1cup (I know I did :awesome: )

ReputationRep:
    good for them I guess, it doesnt hurt anyone and if they can why not tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    If you enjoy being sick whilst have sex I suppose you also jack off to 2girl1cup (I know I did :awesome: )
    LOL you jacked off to that, i jacked off to that spankwire thing :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't but they can.

At least it is legal, not like they are prostituting themselves, just showing off what they have
    I just hate the idea of pervy old men looking at the magazines *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    I hope you are joking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    I hope you are joking
    if you want you can do it for me in future, then when I say it it will be more jokingly...

ReputationRep:
    if you want you can do it for me in future, then when I say it it will be more jokingly...
    I don't think that will happen

ReputationRep:
    Dude, I wish I were that hot.

ReputationRep:
    Women who pose for those magazines degrade themselves, and disgrace other women. Portraying women in that purely sexual way, objectifies and exploits them. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    Women who pose for those magazines degrade themselves, and disgrace other women. Portraying women in that purely sexual way, objectifies and exploits them. :mad:
    discrace to other women? seems a bit too far.
    degrades them? surely only if they feel degraded by it. And if they want to degrade themselves, and I'm not saying they are doing, then that's their choice.
    If anyone wants to see women as purely sexual objects again, that persons choice.
    I personally think there are other uses to women, I mean sexual stuff is great but, sometimes, when you're in an intellectual mood, you just want someone to do the mundane things as you talk to your male friends about important things like Kants view of women, or whilst you're saying John Stuart Mill was an idiot and Harriet Taylor a bigger idiot so on so forth :awesome:.

ReputationRep:
    discrace to other women? seems a bit too far.
    degrades them? surely only if they feel degraded by it. And if they want to degrade themselves, and I'm not saying they are doing, then that's their choice.
    If anyone wants to see women as purely sexual objects again, that persons choice.
    I personally think there are other uses to women, I mean sexual stuff is great but, sometimes, when you're in an intellectual mood, you just want someone to do the mundane things as you talk to your male friends about important things like Kants view of women, or whilst you're saying John Stuart Mill was an idiot and Harriet Taylor a bigger idiot so on so forth :awesome:.
    :shifty:

Humourous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    :shifty:

Humourous.
    I put effort into it!
    I mentioned feminists from back in the day and, well, I think it was Kant who thought women couldn't reach the same intellectual level as men?

You have to admit, it's above the average troll post!

ReputationRep:
    I think that the OP has been made an offer from Playboy.

If you do go for it, make sure that you post the pics on TSR or atleast tell us which issue it is on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xJessx)
    Well, they are people with a job and of course they have the right to choose it. I wouldn't say they are degrading themselves, if they are happy with their body it would probably be empowering and if they're happy enough with themselves to expose it all then good on them but the problem is that it sets unrealistic standards for other women. It's not something I would ever do but then again I don't have that kind of body lol. I don't think doing it reflects any other qualities apart from the fact they have big tits and look good though. If a family member or friend wanted to do it then I'd tell them to go for it.
    lool empowering it makes me laugh when women say that. like when men read zoo or nuts they are totally like that topless chick there is really changing my opinions about gender roles. no they are seen simply as a sex object. i bet it was someone like hugh hefner (biggest ****** g of all time btw) who came up with the whole stripping is empowering line. ah well as long as we get to see some more tig ol bitties im gd

ReputationRep:
    why not...if they're comfortable doing it...sex sells lets face it...

ReputationRep:
    They're generally American who would trade the $$$ for their reputation and not have to work the 9-5 or whatever it is. In the UK this thing would probably be frowned upon a lot more. They're not really girlfriend material though.

ReputationRep:
    Their boobs are too big.

ReputationRep:
    Posers.

ReputationRep:
    I don't tell a women what to do with her body
    but if she aint got love for me, we cant party

ReputationRep:
    Posers.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.