Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of women who pose for Playboy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flying Cookie)
    Do you think they are people like any other with a job that they had the right to choose?

Do you think they are degrading themselves by doing it?

Do you think their choice of job shows some qualities that they have and thus we can generalize when speaking of all those women?

Think of what you answered to the above questions. Would that answer still apply if those women were family or friends?
    I think they should be applauded by feminists. Why? Because they are displaying their bodies for the gratification of men and are being payed a huge amount for that. Don't women display themselves in varying degrees every single day for men to perve at and judge whether that be husbands or boyfriends? They are payed nothing for degrading themselves to the male dog.

These women are showing the world that they should be paid a handsome amount to allow themselves to be viewed by men? I believe it is the ultimate sign of female empowerment.That they are deciding when and how their bodies are viewed and also expecting payment.

I believe anyone who generalises about these women , as holding their bodies cheap having no morals, being stupid are being ignorant. How is displaying your own bodies beauty less moral than being a lawyer or a journalist? And yes if a member of my family posed for playboy I would think good luck to them and it would be something to brag about.

ReputationRep:
    payed or paid?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think they are people like any other with a job that they had the right to choose?

Do you think they are degrading themselves by doing it?

Do you think their choice of job shows some qualities that they have and thus we can generalize when speaking of all those women?

Think of what you answered to the above questions. Would that answer still apply if those women were family or friends?
    I don't have blood in my brain when I think about playboy girls!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho0101)
    I think that the OP has been made an offer from Playboy.

If you do go for it, make sure that you post the pics on TSR or atleast tell us which issue it is on.
    Haha, no way. I haven't been made an offer, if I were, I'd not accept it.

ReputationRep:
    That they're fit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    payed or paid?
    paid ftw

as said is not sayed

ReputationRep:
    paid ftw

as said is not sayed
    said ftw

as laid is not layed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.