Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Clubbing problems! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just wondering, what sort of clothes do people wear to clubs at uni, particularly exeter?

I know this is a wierd Q and answer may seem obvious, but i've only been clubbing a few times, starting uni in sept, and the clubs i've been to are sooooo chavy and feel a bit like i stick out like a sore thumb in skinny jeans or dresses which cover my bum and boobs, as most of the other girls wore things i would die before leaving the house in.

anyway any help/tips/examples would be really appreciated,

i'm 18, size 8, starting at exeter (hopefully) in sept, if that has any bearing on advice,

thank u!
    x

ReputationRep:
    Wear a shift dress with footless leggings. Or printed/patterned tulip skirt with plain t-shirt or vest top.

Or just wear whatever you want, I've been told repeatedly to not worry about things like this. At uni people tend to be a lot more relaxed with stuff like this.

Not to alarm you, but I've heard that Exeter (sources are TSR) is Rah Central. Therefore girls may make a lot more effort there.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.