Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey ladies.

The question is simple.

How often do you get asked for your phone number by randomers?

Once a day? Once a week? Month? Ever?!?!?!?

Answer truthfully please.

EDIT: In fact, not just phone numbers. Emails as well.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, if I go out to a club, probably on average 2-5 times, a local pub, a couple of times, in the street, occasionally, and at work, like 10 times in 3 years.
    Which is why I generally avoid clubs like the plague. Or go to gay bars. Or pretend I'm with a friend :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Never :p:

ReputationRep:
    i got worse yday i was walking and a guy just pulled up and asked me to get in his car and have a conversation with him =S and i walked off and pulled up next to me again LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    i got worse yday i was walking and a guy just pulled up and asked me to get in his car and have a conversation with him =S and i walked off and pulled up next to me again LOL
    Then what did you do?

ReputationRep:
    nothing =) i jus said sorry and walked on he drove off after lol =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    that happened to me twice, i usually just ignore them lool

ReputationRep:
    also i never give my number to strangers :p:

ReputationRep:
    Like.

I don't get.

What's so good.

About.

Line spacing.

It's like.

A really crap.

Haiku.

ReputationRep:
    Usually once in a club/whatever if I go out, and maybe at random parties. Not a whole lot, though.
    Oh, and about 43843 people at Glastonbury.

ReputationRep:
    Not very often at all.

ReputationRep:
    lol once this guy kept asking for my number and he kept following me in his car and actually would not leave me alone so i made up a number on the spot but instead of going he dialled it (so i would get his number =S) an he looked at me and realised i gave him the wrong number then he was lyk F U then B your not all that anyway and drove off LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    Erm, if I go out to a club, probably on average 2-5 times, a local pub, a couple of times, in the street, occasionally, and at work, like 10 times in 3 years.
    Which is why I generally avoid clubs like the plague. Or go to gay bars. Or pretend I'm with a friend :ninja:
    2-5 times

You have to be hot , right ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    Never :p:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol sorry...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Not very often at all.
    Wow, I'm surprised :eek: DO you avoid the obvious places where people will ask for your number?

ReputationRep:
    Extremely rare...only gave mine once
    he kept bombarded my phone with missed calls & texts "how come it takes long for you to reply" & other similar texts
    lesson learnt

ReputationRep:
    I've been asked a grand total of zero in my entire lifetime to date. Woohoo.

EDIT: In fairness, I don't blame them. Although I was at an event last week, and walked past two guys, who said to each other something along the lines of "she's hot", "he who dares, wins, man". I almost fell over in disbelief, let me tell you. Crazy times. I was probably mistaken, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    also i never give my number to strangers :p:
    what if you're in a coffee shop and you're talking to some guy who seems interesting, decent looking and he asks if you can see each other again sometime.
    i suppose by then he's not a stranger :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrustratedHistorian)
    Extremely rare...only gave mine once
    he kept bombarded my phone with missed calls & texts "how come it takes long for you to reply" & other similar texts
    lesson learnt
    same question above applies :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    2-5 times

You have to be hot , right ?
    Hahaha, I don't think so, but people all like different things :p:
    And I have boobs and okayish legs in a skirt, that usually works :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.