Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey ladies.

The question is simple.

How often do you get asked for your phone number by randomers?

Once a day? Once a week? Month? Ever?!?!?!?

Answer truthfully please.

EDIT: In fact, not just phone numbers. Emails as well.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, if I go out to a club, probably on average 2-5 times, a local pub, a couple of times, in the street, occasionally, and at work, like 10 times in 3 years.
    Which is why I generally avoid clubs like the plague. Or go to gay bars. Or pretend I'm with a friend :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Never :p:

ReputationRep:
    i got worse yday i was walking and a guy just pulled up and asked me to get in his car and have a conversation with him =S and i walked off and pulled up next to me again LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    i got worse yday i was walking and a guy just pulled up and asked me to get in his car and have a conversation with him =S and i walked off and pulled up next to me again LOL
    Then what did you do?

ReputationRep:
    nothing =) i jus said sorry and walked on he drove off after lol =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    that happened to me twice, i usually just ignore them lool

ReputationRep:
    also i never give my number to strangers :p:

ReputationRep:
    Like.

I don't get.

What's so good.

About.

Line spacing.

It's like.

A really crap.

Haiku.

ReputationRep:
    Usually once in a club/whatever if I go out, and maybe at random parties. Not a whole lot, though.
    Oh, and about 43843 people at Glastonbury.

ReputationRep:
    Not very often at all.

ReputationRep:
    lol once this guy kept asking for my number and he kept following me in his car and actually would not leave me alone so i made up a number on the spot but instead of going he dialled it (so i would get his number =S) an he looked at me and realised i gave him the wrong number then he was lyk F U then B your not all that anyway and drove off LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    Erm, if I go out to a club, probably on average 2-5 times, a local pub, a couple of times, in the street, occasionally, and at work, like 10 times in 3 years.
    Which is why I generally avoid clubs like the plague. Or go to gay bars. Or pretend I'm with a friend :ninja:
    2-5 times

You have to be hot , right ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    Never :p:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol sorry...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Not very often at all.
    Wow, I'm surprised :eek: DO you avoid the obvious places where people will ask for your number?

ReputationRep:
    Extremely rare...only gave mine once
    he kept bombarded my phone with missed calls & texts "how come it takes long for you to reply" & other similar texts
    lesson learnt

ReputationRep:
    I've been asked a grand total of zero in my entire lifetime to date. Woohoo.

EDIT: In fairness, I don't blame them. Although I was at an event last week, and walked past two guys, who said to each other something along the lines of "she's hot", "he who dares, wins, man". I almost fell over in disbelief, let me tell you. Crazy times. I was probably mistaken, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    also i never give my number to strangers :p:
    what if you're in a coffee shop and you're talking to some guy who seems interesting, decent looking and he asks if you can see each other again sometime.
    i suppose by then he's not a stranger :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrustratedHistorian)
    Extremely rare...only gave mine once
    he kept bombarded my phone with missed calls & texts "how come it takes long for you to reply" & other similar texts
    lesson learnt
    same question above applies :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    2-5 times

You have to be hot , right ?
    Hahaha, I don't think so, but people all like different things :p:
    And I have boobs and okayish legs in a skirt, that usually works :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.