(Original post by Antimatter)
    Hahaha, I don't think so, but people all like different things :p:
    And I have boobs and okayish legs in a skirt, that usually works :p:
    Well I'd like to think all girls have boobs :p:

And yh you sound like you look nice ! .

Pics or you don't have legs :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimbobanage)
    Lol I'm from East London, nice non gangstery Asian boys are few and far between.

You look a lot like a boy I went to college with. Very strange
    I know what you mean, I used to live in Harrow lol.

That's weird, but I'm sure I'm better looking :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    tell them ur gay, thats what i do:yes:
    pfft, i wish that always works
    i had to pay a (boy)mate £5 to kiss me, it was worth it tho, she left me:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Well I'd like to think all girls have boobs :p:

And yh you sound like you look nice ! .

Pics or you don't have legs :ninja:
    Amusingly enough, I cannot find one single picture of my legs here, they're all of me wearing longish skirts.
    Oh, thanks to Facebook, here's me at the Kew Eco Village :love:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._6693050_n.jpg

Don't ask me why they ask for my number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrustratedHistorian)
    Extremely rare...only gave mine once
    he kept bombarded my phone with missed calls & texts "how come it takes long for you to reply" & other similar texts
    lesson learnt
    ^^^ THIS :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    nope he was black , kinda fit actually lol
    lol how come you said sorry and walked off? U myt have really hurt his feelings lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    I get weird people come up to me at work and ask for my number xD
    In pubs and stuff it doesn't happen to me very often, but there are a few that try their luck. None of them are very nice though

My sister is 12 and gets hit on a lot. She looks about 16 since she's really tall so they're usually running a mile as soon as she tells them. Or if I'm with her the peg it pretty quicksharp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Footballfiend08)
    lol how come you said sorry and walked off? U myt have really hurt his feelings lol :p:
    lol i said sorry coz i didnt want to seem rude =) but i wouldnt trust a guy who asks girls first thing for their number lol so i didnt want to give it =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberry)
    rarely. But then again I come from a country full of incompetent males xD
    You're hot (from profile pic), you play piano AND you've kissed more girls than boys. You're awesome :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    lol i said sorry coz i didnt want to seem rude =) but i wouldnt trust a guy who asks girls first thing for their number lol so i didnt want to give it =)
    lol ahhh i seee i seee I understand, yeah ok that makes sense. lm going on like I was the person driving the car but obv it wasnt me! Btw do you like Westfield that much? I live quite near to it, and think for all the build up its maybe just a bit overrated...

ReputationRep:
    lol once this guy kept asking for my number and he kept following me in his car and actually would not leave me alone so i made up a number on the spot but instead of going he dialled it (so i would get his number =S) an he looked at me and realised i gave him the wrong number then he was lyk F U then B your not all that anyway and drove off LOL
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    I haven't ever been asked for it! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Footballfiend08)
    lol ahhh i seee i seee I understand, yeah ok that makes sense. lm going on like I was the person driving the car but obv it wasnt me! Btw do you like Westfield that much? I live quite near to it, and think for all the build up its maybe just a bit overrated...

yeahh it is over rated but its the best form of retail therapy too =)
    and im a girl so i like window shopping and planning future what to buys - Westfield good for that =P hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    I haven't ever been asked for it! :woo:
    not even once?!

ReputationRep:
    <sigh> I love being me...I could probably pick up near enough every female on this thread - and at least one is very not unfit....although I can't remember who...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    not even once?!
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    No.
    bless ya.

ReputationRep:
    yeahh it is over rated but its the best form of retail therapy too =)
    and im a girl so i like window shopping and planning future what to buys - Westfield good for that =P hehe
    lol yeah I agree with that, I go there pretty much most days during my work lunch break, making a mental list of things that im going to buy when I get paid. Then I get paid, and all my money has to go elsewhere...so its a repeating cycle. But if your there next time, dont be shy if you wana buy me some of the things on my list

ReputationRep:
    The last time someone asked for my number was back in January. He gave me his straight after though so not sure if it counts.

ReputationRep:
    This dude drove by one time, rolled down the window and pinched my ass! Then said "You like that hmm? How bout you give me your number and we can finish what we started" while biting his bottom lip...i ran so fast that day!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.