Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Never... but from the sounds of some of these stories, I'm thankful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberry)
    rarely. But then again I come from a country full of incompetent males xD
    Is that why you decided to flee the country?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    lol once this guy kept asking for my number and he kept following me in his car and actually would not leave me alone so i made up a number on the spot but instead of going he dialled it (so i would get his number =S) an he looked at me and realised i gave him the wrong number then he was lyk F U then B your not all that anyway and drove off LOL
    ha! yeah someone once followed me in his car asking for my number and wouldn't leave me alone. it was actually pretty scary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    Normally if I'm shopping at least once, but i hate it!
    It is so embarrasing, sometimes it is quite intimidating too if you are on your own. Once I gave a guy a number after a lot of pestering, I had used my number and changed the last few digits. He then found me in another shop later asking why I gave the wrong number and he got quite mad, he then kept asking for my real number until his friend said "Mate, I doubt she is going to give it to you"

EDIT: I guess he tried to ring the number and it didn't exist
    I dont know why you hate it, I'd love it. Guys don't even notice me when I'm out shopping, I think would be amazing to have that much attention from guys.

ReputationRep:
    By nice boys who I'd actually like not very often but by freaky chavvy or generally people quite a bit. I do get people in cars asking if i'd like to get in the car which is frankly a tad worrying.

I attract freaks.

ReputationRep:
    A few times in clubs and once in the street which was completely random.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    pfft, i wish that always works
    i had to pay a (boy)mate £5 to kiss me, it was worth it tho, she left me:rolleyes:
    haha, that made me lol

ReputationRep:
    lol at all those big headed girls, stfu, no need to get ur panties in a bunch if u get asked ur number, jeeze

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Footballfiend08)
    lol yeah I agree with that, I go there pretty much most days during my work lunch break, making a mental list of things that im going to buy when I get paid. Then I get paid, and all my money has to go elsewhere...so its a repeating cycle. But if your there next time, dont be shy if you wana buy me some of the things on my list
    loooolll i dont think thats possible my list is still ever growing!
    i saw an engagement ring for 35k =O that went on my what to ask my future hubby for LOL im jokin hehe
    do you work at white city ? you must get quiet bored of it then?
    but one thing i dont like about westfields is the looong nandoes and pizza express queues it bugs me =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    loooolll i dont think thats possible my list is still ever growing!
    i saw an engagement ring for 35k =O that went on my what to ask my future hubby for LOL im jokin hehe
    do you work at white city ? you must get quiet bored of it then?
    but one thing i dont like about westfields is the looong nandoes and pizza express queues it bugs me =(

loool fair enuf, seeing as your list is growing, might as well make headway on mine because mines stopped growing , lol and you definately were not joking, i woudnt turn down a 35k ring if a man bort it for me. Nah, bout 5 mins from it tho. Can be a bit boring, but its betta than sitting at work for an hour I guess. Yeahhh I agree, my friends waited like 40mins for good at Nandos, but then they got a free meal for next time so wasnt that bad! Do you live near to Westfield?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Footballfiend08)
    loool fair enuf, seeing as your list is growing, might as well make headway on mine because mines stopped growing , lol and you definitely were not joking, i woudnt turn down a 35k ring if a man bort it for me. Nah, bout 5 mins from it tho. Can be a bit boring, but its betta than sitting at work for an hour I guess. Yeahhh I agree, my friends waited like 40mins for good at Nandos, but then they got a free meal for next time so wasnt that bad! Do you live near to Westfield?
    oh do you get that for waiting =O i might be patient next time then lol =)
    if you live 5 mins away were you offered a job before it opened? i heard they were sending letters to nearly every1 in shepherds bush giving out jobs, i wanted one =(
    nah i live about 30ish mins away in sooo i get the overground from harrow wealdstone or just the underground but that takes longer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_h17)
    haha, that made me lol
    lol and the bad thing i regret it, she was kinda cute, and slim just abit chavie:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    lol and the bad thing i regret it, she was kinda cute, and slim just abit chavie:rolleyes:
    haha you got a guy kiss then
    luckyy you hahha, bet thats one for experience and the memory

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_h17)
    haha you got a guy kiss then
    luckyy you hahha, bet thats one for experience and the memory
    lol it was for the memory, cuz i paid for it

but i used best mate for fake kissin n touchin
    but i only did it to fool girl :yes:

i always had its side effects, ***** slaps, kick in the nuts but mostly slaps:rolleyes: the good times and the bad ones

ReputationRep:
    never

ReputationRep:
    On a daily basis, but I live in central London so I obviously come across more guys than someone living in a quieter area. I rarely give it out though and when I do it's usually a mistake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    This dude drove by one time, rolled down the window and pinched my ass! Then said "You like that hmm? How bout you give me your number and we can finish what we started" while biting his bottom lip...i ran so fast that day!

hehe this one made me laugh I once had a guy come up behind me outside a club and bite me on the arse.:confused: ....very oddly the same thing happened to my friend a few months later,at the same club, the guy said he did it "for a dare": he then asked for her number

That venue must put something in the water...you'd have to be fairly out of it before you thought that approach would get you anywhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honey_89)
    I dont know why you hate it, I'd love it. Guys don't even notice me when I'm out shopping, I think would be amazing to have that much attention from guys.
    It can be flattering I guess. But it isn't normally done in a flattering way, in the middle of a shopping center a guy yelling "Oi oi" .. then following me and asking for my number... Also, lots of guys not appropriate eg. too old, often ask and it is just a bit embarrasing to be honest. If it was lovely guys doing it in a nicer way I wouldn't mind so much

ReputationRep:
    I had a guy in a shoe shop once who got shoes for me to try on and then sat and stared at me the whole time and said he was there to please me and help me in any way he could, before asking for my number. Was strange and hilarious at the same time

ReputationRep:
    foot fetish?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.