Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    I really hope u dont mean the states by that?
    no I wasn't talking about the States ... though I've met more crazy people here than any other country I've visited.

(Original post by carlosb)
    You're hot (from profile pic), you play piano AND you've kissed more girls than boys. You're awesome :awesome:
    Haha, my profile pic looks nothing like me

(Original post by dhokes)
    Is that why you decided to flee the country?
    Partially. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    I've been asked a grand total of zero in my entire lifetime to date. Woohoo.

EDIT: In fairness, I don't blame them. Although I was at an event last week, and walked past two guys, who said to each other something along the lines of "she's hot", "he who dares, wins, man". I almost fell over in disbelief, let me tell you. Crazy times. I was probably mistaken, anyway.
    Would you describe yourself as a disgruntled moth, or do you just dislike moths?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    lol it was for the memory, cuz i paid for it

but i used best mate for fake kissin n touchin
    but i only did it to fool girl :yes:

i always had its side effects, ***** slaps, kick in the nuts but mostly slaps:rolleyes: the good times and the bad ones

hahahah
    are you from ireland btw ?

ReputationRep:
    Never. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsdream2)
    By nice boys who I'd actually like not very often but by freaky chavvy or generally people quite a bit. I do get people in cars asking if i'd like to get in the car which is frankly a tad worrying.

I attract freaks.
    I'd totally go after your number if I saw you on the street to be fair. The difference when I go about it, I make the girl ask for my number. :yes:

But I can see why you'd have that effect. Stay away from PUA's though, because the good ones will get you (not that you should really wanna stop them)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_h17)
    hahahah
    are you from ireland btw ?
    :yes: 25%
    i hope u wrnt one of the ones who gave me loads of pain down there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another One of the Deals)
    hehe this one made me laugh I once had a guy come up behind me outside a club and bite me on the arse.:confused: ....very oddly the same thing happened to my friend a few months later,at the same club, the guy said he did it "for a dare": he then asked for her number

That venue must put something in the water...you'd have to be fairly out of it before you thought that approach would get you anywhere
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! He BIT you on the arse? He must have looked like a retard bending down, looking like he was looking for something! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've been randomly asked for my phone number once, and I was so shocked I actually started giving him my real number, and only just realised in time to quickly change the last digit!

I one got asked for my number on this revision course, but the guy, who was quite nice, gave it to his friend, who wasn't nice, and I got a filthy phone call in the middle of the night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! He BIT you on the arse? He must have looked like a retard bending down, looking like he was looking for something! :p:
    Yeah, obviously he couldnt get a good angle on it, given he was about 6 ft and drunk...makes performing such a complicated manouver quite challenging.

Trust me; was not just the bending down that made him look like a retard, the whole incident in general=not so cool

ReputationRep:
    Who cares about giving numbers. Giving or receiving numbers is over-rated anyway. The number of people I see brandishing a number as if it's some trophy and they've done half the work.

I rarely bother trying to get a number as numbers rarely lead to anything anyway. I used to think it was me but I have a mate who is far better looking than me, the kind of guy who enters a club or a bar and half the guys stop for a second to stare, he gets several numbers on every night out, gives his number and it's almost never lead to anything.

If you really want something to happen, you need to establish the connection there and then. The number is only there so you can continue where you've left off. If you get a number and nothing special happened between you two, then it's unlikely to lead anything.

Phone numbers are good to have but only if you play the number game, hoping to get a few numbers every time you go out and maybe one or two might materialise into something once in a while.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.