Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What day are most freshers arriving at Bath Uni? On the Bath calendar it says the 26th and 27th September (Saturday and Sunday) are the arrival days but when my sister started at the university she said a lot of people went up on the Friday.

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion, Saturday is the best time to go. On Friday, there won't be anyone ready to show you around, etc.

I think I went on the Saturday, and it was pretty quiet to begin with. Just make sure to take a few beers and/or tea to share with the people you meet on the first day. That's the most important thing to remember about moving in.

ReputationRep:
    I'll second that, turn up on the Saturday, and biscuits/sweets are also a good thing to have with you!

ReputationRep:
    Go on Saturday! Your Crew (of which I'm one) will be up at Uni that day to help you get settled in so there'll be at least someone to talk to!

ReputationRep:
    I was just looking on the freshers week website and i want to pre-order my freshers week wristband! How do i do this though, as the online shop says that i need to log-in. I don't think i have any log-in info yet. Do we get the log-in info sent in the post after results day or something? does anyone know? thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammaguire1)
    I was just looking on the freshers week website and i want to pre-order my freshers week wristband! How do i do this though, as the online shop says that i need to log-in. I don't think i have any log-in info yet. Do we get the log-in info sent in the post after results day or something? does anyone know? thanks!
    yep, a few days after results you'll have to register online etc....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t.hooper)
    yep, a few days after results you'll have to register online etc....
    ah, ok, thanks!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Bath
    Main University Open Day covering all Undergraduate faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.