Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OH. MY. GOD. What has Thom Yorke done to his hair? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think it's definitely worthy of 'Men Who Look Like Old Lesbians'.

ReputationRep:
    It's alright.

ReputationRep:
    omg wtf he changed his hair!?!!? now i totally can't enjoy his music!111!!!11!!1

...um, it looks fine to me... :p:

ReputationRep:
    his hairs been like that for a while, I prefer how it used to be as well. I think it's the colour, it doesn't match up properly with him. But if he likes it then fair enough. He's so cool he could dye his hair bubblegum pink and still turn straight men gay for him and if he wore fake breasts he could turn gay men straight for him as well.

ReputationRep:
    Even better, what is he doing writing a song for the next twilight film? :p:
    http://www.nme.com/news/radiohead/46305

ReputationRep:
    I like to think that he saw me at Victoria Park last summer, when I had that exact hair cut, and emulated me and my hair in all its glory. After all, that's when he started growing it out.

No worries, though, lads - I've restyled it at a much shorter length these days. When he sees me at their next gig I have tickets for, he'll run straight to the barbers to try and keep up with my fashion trailblazing.

ReputationRep:
    His hair isn't emo. And it's a nice cut.

(Original post by kaytee.)
    Even better, what is he doing writing a song for the next twilight film? :p:
    http://www.nme.com/news/radiohead/46305
    Meh, I'm rather skeptical of that. Damn Twilight >.>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    I think it was more of a parting that slipped down a bit with head-bobbing than an intentional fringe covering 1 eye.
    We can only hope!

Just a brief disclaimer: this was a bit of a tongue-in-cheek thread :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cowboy Dan)
    omg wtf he changed his hair!?!!? now i totally can't enjoy his music!111!!!11!!1
    If you look very carefully, you can see that I never mentionned about a consequent drop in quality in Radiohead's music. Not sure what you're trying to say there...

However, AWESOME sig, that's one of my fave episodes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hiphopopotamus)
    If you look very carefully, you can see that I never mentionned about a consequent drop in quality in Radiohead's music. Not sure what you're trying to say there...

However, AWESOME sig, that's one of my fave episodes!
    Haha don't worry I wasn't having a go at you, just how I see people respond to silly things like this sometimes.

And thanks, yeah Arrested Development rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hiphopopotamus)
    We can only hope!

Just a brief disclaimer: this was a bit of a tongue-in-cheek thread :P
    Why the need for a disclaimer? Been getting death threats from Radiohead fans? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 73337)

LOL Merci for this.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.