Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys would you have sex with a girl.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    who had sex with 10 guys at 18 ?

ReputationRep:
    Troll.

But yes. Some people like casual sex, nothing wrong with that.

ReputationRep:
    erm i dont know.. i'd have to wear 2 condoms lol.. and possibly have a thorough look down there to check of any signs of herpes or something lol..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    erm i dont know.. i'd have to wear 2 condoms lol.. and possibly have a thorough look down there to check of any signs of herpes or something lol..
    lol AT 2 COndoms, nah man, i woud only if i was very desperate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luca118)
    if she was really hot, i was single, and i had a condom, why not? one night stand, protected, big deal.
    lolz just cos you got a condom doesn't mean you're all that protected...

ReputationRep:
    It's hardly a 'fail thread' or 'troll'. I know a girl who has had sex with around 17 guys and shes only 17...all ons as well. And someoen slept with her for a bet lmao!

ReputationRep:
    I Would!! If you on here your considering it so your obviously well up for it!!

Do it i would!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    Double bagging increases the hances of ripping due to the rubber on rubber effect. Just thoght you should know.

Depends on her personality doesn't it.

I wouldn't exactly go out and randomly hook up with people anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    lol AT 2 COndoms, nah man, i woud only if i was very desperate.
    its like saying would you have sex with danielle lloyd..coz she has had tons of bfs.. all who would have screwd her a load of times... but the thing is shes fit and i would do her..

ReputationRep:
    Yes because I'll be better than the other 10 anyway.

ReputationRep:
    if she was physically attractive, and i was armoured with sexual protection, and she was not in the possession of any sexually transmitted infections, and it was a mutual agreement to have sex, then yes

ReputationRep:
    That isn't a ridiculous number of guys, I know quite a few girls who have slept with that many people or near that amount, and they don't all even have reputations for being promiscuous or anything. I think most would lie about it when asked though. My boyfriend doesn't know how many people I have slept with because he has never asked, and I don't know how many he has slept with. We both know the other one has had casual sex in the past though

Only silly little boys and religious people care about numbers, the real question is that person faithful when they are in a commited relationship, and do they make rational mature decisions about who they engage in sexual activity with, and do they practice safe sex of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    lolz just cos you got a condom doesn't mean you're all that protected...
    i dont do leftovers

ReputationRep:
    Safe, she might have crabs or something, then again, she might be completely shaved down there? What else ? Enlighten me. This is all hypothetical anyway, she might be completely clean.
    Shaving doesn't get rid of crabs, fyi.

And not every girl who's slept with 10 guys at 18 is a ****, you know. Some of them have just made bad choices in the past. I'm fed up of everyone giving girls such a hard time if they dare to have some one night stands or flings.

What's wrong with a girl who has experience? If it was the other way around and the guy has slept with 10 guys at 18 - no one would think anything of it :mad:

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't? Where do they live if theres no hair about? I'm curious!

To be honest, the girl might have just been in and out of relationships that only lasted a few months etc etc, not all bad!
    Yeah, I would've thought that it does, but it doesn't - not that I know from experience, I've never had anything, thank God!

I think it's more that they live on the skin, rather than in the hair... I might have to research this :p:

I wouldn't

ReputationRep:
    Having slept with 10 guys does not instantly mean the girl is a ****. FFS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Shaving doesn't get rid of crabs, fyi.

And not every girl who's slept with 10 guys at 18 is a ****, you know. Some of them have just made bad choices in the past. I'm fed up of everyone giving girls such a hard time if they dare to have some one night stands or flings.
    u seem defensive, are u one of them?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.