Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys would you have sex with a girl.. Watch

(Original post by Bludclotzz)
    its not the same, lmao any girls can open their legs, and bang...its easier for girls to have sex, deal with it,

period.
    What the ****? Do you even know what you are saying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    What the ****? Do you even know what you are saying?
    yes it is, whats wrong with you ?

Go to a club, and you can probably have sex with 5 guys that night if you're not bad looking, if you're stunning, loads more

Now tell me an average guy can have sex with 5 diff girls in one night ? HELL no , unless you pay them, jeeze its not hard to understand, and just because u have had loads of diff partners doesn't mean youre much more experienced, just means you've seen lot of different dicks

yes it is, whats wrong with you ?

Go to a club, and you can probably have sex with 5 guys that night if you're not bad looking, if you're stunning, loads more

Now tell me an average guy can have sex with 5 diff girls in one night ? HELL no , unless you pay them, jeeze its not hard to understand, and just because u have had loads of diff partners doesn't mean youre much more experienced, just means you've seen lot of different dicks
    Yes but so what does that matter? Say if it was easy for a guy to get laid by 5 girls or more that night - you wouldn't judge him/call him a slut. But if a girl does it - just because it's "easier" for her - all of a sudden she's a ****? It is much easier being a guy and getting away with having loads of sex.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, if I wanted HIV that is :rolleyes:
    To be honest no matter how hot a girl is, if she's a **** it's just totally off putting. Besides, getting with a hot girl who is hard to get is an achievement :yep: getting with a hot girl who's shagged every other guy, it's just desperation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    u seem defensive, are u one of them?
    Yes, actually. I've slept with a few guys in the past because I was a complete idiot when I was younger and had some real confidence issues. I've grown up a lot since and I feel bad about the situations I put myself in, but I don't regret it, simply because it shaped me, and taught me not to let myself get into that place ever again.

ReputationRep:
    yes it is, stop trying to defend yourself.
    Oh is it?

What you fail to realise is that, these days there are quite a lot of girls who have slept with around 10 or more guys, who dress in a conventional style and don't act in a promiscuous way. From looks alone you just cannot stereotype.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Yes, actually. I've slept with a few guys in the past because I was a complete idiot when I was younger and had some real confidence issues. I've grown up a lot since and I feel bad about the situations I put myself in, but I don't regret it, simply because it shaped me, and taught me not to let myself get into that place ever again.
    so how much did it cost them? was it free? how much do i pay? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davy-Jones)
    Yeah, if I wanted HIV that is :rolleyes:
    To be honest no matter how hot a girl is, if she's a **** it's just totally off putting. Besides, getting with a hot girl who is hard to get is an achievement :yep: getting with a hot girl who's shagged every other guy, it's just desperation.
    Well if you treat your sexual relationships as conquests or "achievements" then I suppose that makes sense, I've always done things because I want to though, rather than for bragging rights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    so how much did it cost them? was it free? how much do i pay? lol
    Gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clunge)
    Oh is it?

What you fail to realise is that, these days there are quite a lot of girls who have slept with around 10 or more guys, who dress in a conventional style and don't act in a promiscuous way. From looks alone you just cannot stereotype.
    I'm totally with you on this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    Yes but so what does that matter? Say if it was easy for a guy to get laid by 5 girls or more that night - you wouldn't judge him/call him a slut. But if a girl does it - just because it's "easier" for her - all of a sudden she's a ****? It is much easier being a guy and getting away with having loads of sex.
    yeah cos guys have to work harder,

Like i said if ure good lookin girl, go to backstage of concert, u could get shagged by all the band members

now if its a guy, u think that he will bang all the Pussycat dolls ? and if he does, he will get high fived till next year...because its an awesome achivement

ReputationRep:
    who had sex with 10 guys at 18 ?
    Well I suppose it's better than a girl who has slept with 18 guys at 10 :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    Well if you treat your sexual relationships as conquests or "achievements" then I suppose that makes sense, I've always done things because I want to though, rather than for bragging rights.
    Trust me, every guy who gets with a hot girl finds it an achievement, especially if they're the hardest ones to get and you've won over so many other guys. Bragging isn't really necessary, just having the hottest girl around beside you speaks for itself :yep:

yeah cos guys have to work harder,

Like i said if ure good lookin girl, go to backstage of concert, u could get shagged by all the band members

now if its a guy, u think that he will bang all the Pussycat dolls ? and if he does, he will get high fived till next year...because its an awesome achivement
    That's just feeding into the stereotype of what society has dictated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davy-Jones)
    Trust me, every guy who gets with a hot girl finds it an achievement, especially if they're the hardest ones to get and you've won over so many other guys. Bragging isn't really necessary, just having the hottest girl around beside you speaks for itself :yep:
    Lol. Being with my boyfriend makes me happy because I find him attractive and I love spending time with him, whatever anyone else thinks is largely irrelevant.

I guess I know what you mean though, I've had kind of the same thing but in reverse. I have a male childhood friend who is quite fat and geeky looking, and when we met up to go to the cinema I was just a tiny bit embarassed because I thought people might assume we were a couple. How shallow is that? I'm genuinely ashamed of myself.

ReputationRep:
    Oh is it?

i never said anything about how they look

ReputationRep:
    I looked at OP's profile and thought "damnnnnnnn, he's hot"

and then I read his interests.

ReputationRep:
    Oh is it?

Completely true.

ReputationRep:
    no
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I would have some casual with one but from my experience such experienced girls are not relationship material anyway. They usually have issues of some sort, are quite *****y or use sex from guys as a means of getting the extreme attention they crave. I'd never trust one not to deny a penis from entering their mouths on a night out, either. That many sexual partners at that age us just such a large red flag. The potential for disease is very high as well so I'd obviously wrap up.

If I found such a promiscuous girl that wasn't totally f***ed up then I would enter a relationship with her, since it is only a number, but in my experience it is a number which indicates problems of some sort.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.