Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys would you have sex with a girl.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    i never said anything about how they look
    Yes but they must dress a certain way for you to think they are ****s.

Girls don't go round holding a banner saying how many people they have slept with.

ReputationRep:
    do you mean she had notched up a total of 10 guys or slept with ten guys at once? :P

known worse so why not lol

ReputationRep:
    10 guys at 18 = slut.

She would have to be damn special to mean anything more to me than a hole.

ReputationRep:
    10 guys at 18? That must have been a hell of an 18th!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clunge)
    Yes but they must dress a certain way for you to think they are ****s.

Girls don't go round holding a banner saying how many people they have slept with.
    no i like if they dress like sluts or whatever but im saying the ones who brag that they had 10 guys inside them, thats slutty, if i brag that i sexed 20 girls, that's respectable

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, I guess most guys would. If you look around today, most girls are ****s. If you want a non-****, you'd die a bloody virgin.

ReputationRep:
    no i like if they dress like sluts or whatever but im saying the ones who brag that they had 10 guys inside them, thats slutty, if i brag that i sexed 20 girls, that's respectable
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol at everybody who's saying they wouldn't because of diseases. I'm sure you'll find a lot of women who have only slept with 10 guys when you're in your late 20's. And I don't think you'll give a **** then, so what's the difference?

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

Double standards. How is it respectable? Maybe to your mates, not at all to any girls who you are potentially attracting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carlosb)
    lol at everybody who's saying they wouldn't because of diseases. I'm sure you'll find a lot of women who have only slept with 10 guys when you're in your late 20's. And I don't think you'll give a **** then, so what's the difference?
    And/or a girl who has slept with two or three guys and could still be riddled with STDs.

Having slept with 10+ guys does not = STD Bag.

ReputationRep:
    And/or a girl who has slept with two or three guys and could still be riddled with STDs.

its more likely though.

I know someone who is my in year so around 19-20 and is "maybe" into triple figures. 4 in one day. No lies

ReputationRep:

Of course it is. However, what is the probability in the two cases that you've mentioned?

ReputationRep:
    its more likely though.
    What, even if she uses protection EVERYTIME and gets checked out AFTER each partner.

Just because there have been many partners it's no excuse for poor sexual health.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho0101)
    Of course it is. However, what is the probability in the two cases that you've mentioned?
    Who knows?

An example for the sake of this.

My two closest friends. One has slept with 4 guys, the other 14. In May they both went to the Clinic for a check up. The one with the smaller number of partners had contracted chlamydia.

:yes: True Story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    I'm totally with you on this.
    Hahah me too. It's weird that the guy with the name 'Clunge' is hte one that talks sense!

ReputationRep:
    Who knows?

An example for the sake of this.

My two closest friends. One has slept with 4 guys, the other 14. In May they both went to the Clinic for a check up. The one with the smaller number of partners had contracted chlamydia.

:yes: True Story.
    That is one example that you've quoted. I can also quote several examples to prove my point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belle88)
    Hahah me too. It's weird that the guy with the name 'Clunge' is hte one that talks sense!
    That's because I am female. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    That's because I am female. :rolleyes:
    Ha sorry, I didn't even look! I just assumed it must be a guy to have a username of clunge!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho0101)
    That is one example that you've quoted. I can also quote several examples to prove my point.
    Actually dear, it wasn't quoted, although it does look a bit like a 'copy and paste' jobby.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.