Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Honestly, do you think I'm a little bit fat when you look at me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Look at my body. Look how sexy I am!

ReputationRep:
    You have a nice body! You're obviously slim and yes there is a bit of fat there but it really does not look bad, and this is coming from someone who is very anti fat. Just exercise and don't worry about it, I bet you look hot :-)

ReputationRep:
    I've got pretty much the same issue. I always get that little buldge as soon as I gain a bit more weight and thus added boob; so it's either more boob or flat belly for me. Tss.
    You can get rid of it by losing body fat overall - you can't shift it just from there though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Pull your jeans up a bit next time, it looks gross
    wth? was she asking you to look? and she have you heard of low riding jeans? maybe she just wants people to see all her stomach so that they can accurately help her. There was actually no need to attack like that eessh. how rude are some people.

ReputationRep:
    Shut up.

You're fine.

Try google-imaging "obesity".

You'll feel so much better.

ReputationRep:
    No. In fact, your midriff looks as good as it can be.

ReputationRep:
    Skinny fat by the looks of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kingston_x)
    But i see all these girls with really flat stomachs (iron board stomachs) and I just start to hate my body !
    The problem is in your thinking, not your stomach. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. You're not fat/horrible/disgusting. You just need to realise it.

P.S - If you compare yourself to other people you'll never be happy with yourself, just forget about them.

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    Not at all. You're much more svelte than I am! Also, I really want to have a waist like the one in the last photo, but it's never going to happen sadly!

ReputationRep:
    you look alright. I wouldn't be listenning to the guys/girls who are saying "you look perfect blahblahblah" though. You're skinny fat which is around average...

You've got the goal to have a belly like the ones in those pics you posted... So go for it, and don't stop til you achieve it! Don't ever let anyone tell you that something isn't achievable.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with you.

If you really want to improve lift some weights and build some muscle. Join a gym or something and concentrate on large movements like the squat/press/deadlift/lunges/dips/pullups etc. and mix with a bit of direct core work (some situps/crunches/planks etc.).

To lose a bit of fat go running or take up a sport.

Make sure you eat clean and don't hit the booze too hard too

ReputationRep:
    But i see all these girls with really flat stomachs (iron board stomachs) and I just start to hate my body !
    You look fine, honestly.
    Nowhere near being called "fat", don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Im sure most girls would kill to have a stomach like that. Only really anal people would say you need to tone up! You look great.

ReputationRep:
    Please, advise me

My BMI is like 22, so 1 away from overweight. I'm really fat around my stomach area, but if you stand next to me you can still my rib bones. What can I do to get rid of that spare tyre? Does it look bad? God, I think it looks disgusting, i just want a washboard stomach like below

I just wana get rid of that bulge around my stomach, it's killing my confidence. I don't want guys to look at me and think "cor, she's carrying a lot of fat"

I used to be so skinny. But food became my friend arghhhhhhhhh
    id say that from the side u look kinda like me, but from the front id say im a little smaller, and my BMI is pretty much in the low normal range.
    but no ur not fat at all, just normal! xxxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.