Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    say you met a guy anywhere ( a club, supermarket, coffee shop), and he seemed pretty cool and gave off genuine vibes, and he seemed interesting and not creepy, and was decent looking (5/6-10/10) or above.
    You had been talking for 15 minutes or more...
    what are the chances you give him your number if he asks for it?

ReputationRep:
    the longer i talk to them, the higher the chance. I would say after about half an hour is a good time to ask, but would probably give it at 15 minutes

ReputationRep:
    I'd give it...providing i actually liked him and he seemed normal!

ReputationRep:
    Depends entirely on whether I found him attractive. He could be gorgeous and clever and I might not be attracted to him, or we could just not click, and I wouldn't give him my number.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i would, after talking and that otherwise whats the point of talking to someone and acting like your interested for nothing lol

ReputationRep:
    how often do you girls get approached in the day?

ReputationRep:
    after a bit of talking and if i find him attractive i give him my number - that being said, i don't think i've given my number out in the day - never really get approached during the day.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.