Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls - If you loved a guys personality... Would you... Watch

ReputationRep:
    .... Would you be put off by visable tattoo's (ie: Head, Hands, Neck etc) or piercings (in certain places)???

What are you're first impressions of people like me? (Just for instance) - pic in personal profile!

I'm only asking in general, not because of me and my tats and piercings... Just killing time this afternoon.... I'm interested in what you girls think....

I know there are some pretty highly opinionated people on here so just to clarify, no i don't think i'm anything super special and not every ink'd guy is a thug who wants to rape you!

Thanks in advance for any creative responses

P.S: :jumphug: <<< These jump hugs look awesome, i'm going to try them oneday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shifty6Speed)
    .... Would you be put off by visable tattoo's (ie: Head, Hands, Neck etc) or piercings (in certain places)???

What are you're first impressions of people like me? (Just for instance) - pic in personal profile!

I'm only asking in general, not because of me and my tats and piercings... Just killing time this afternoon.... I'm interested in what you girls think....

I know there are some pretty highly opinionated people on here so just to clarify, no i don't think i'm anything super special and not every ink'd guy is a thug who wants to rape you!

Thanks in advance for any creative responses

P.S: :jumphug: <<< These jump hugs look awesome, i'm going to try them oneday!
    alrite geeza m8, gonna meet up with the lads.have a pint with the ladz!!. ill bring deano keano, beano and jeano.
    ezeh geez lend us a fiva!

ReputationRep:
    Not really no. I know there's many stereotypes about guys with tatts, but one of the nicest/kindest/gentle guys I know is covered in tatts, so I don't stereotype anymore

ReputationRep:
    Ouch did those hurt?
    I think if they look fine, suit the person whatever then I have no problem with them. Not a fan of massive ones though. If I saw you my first impression would be the ouch did they hurt =]

ReputationRep:
    Any visible tattoo = not going there.

Most piercings (if not all) = not going there.

I just find it deeply unattractive. From your profile picture, my impression would be that you are not someone I would ever get on with, whether that's true or not. Without being harsh it would not be a positive impression. But I know girls who really like tattoos and piercings. All comes down to personal preference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    alrite geeza m8, gonna meet up with the lads.have a pint with the ladz!!. ill bring deano keano, beano and jeano.
    ezeh geez lend us a fiva!
    How about noooooo ya crazy, dutch b*st*rd lol

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, girls don't care about personality. Don't believe rubbish about the importance of humour, being caring, smart etc.

Girls, in general, only care about money and looks.

ReputationRep:
    I personally am not to keen on your tattoos...but if i liked your personality they wouldn't bother me.

ReputationRep:
    my impression is you seem
    different
    tad bit scary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho0101)
    Firstly, girls don't care about personality. Don't believe rubbish about the importance of humour, being caring, smart etc.

Girls, in general, only care about money and looks.
    As a girl i'd like to tell you that your comment is completly untrue...maybe you only know girls like this but not all girls are that shallow.

ReputationRep:
    OMG you savaged your body, wtf is wrong with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloud Shine)
    Any visible tattoo = not going there.

Most piercings (if not all) = not going there.

I just find it deeply unattractive. From your profile picture, my impression would be that you are not someone I would ever get on with, whether that's true or not. Without being harsh it would not be a positive impression. But I know girls who really like tattoos and piercings. All comes down to personal preference.
    Thats perfectly fair enough, a lot of people would think the same... I don't think any less of you for your honesty! The ink under my skin are the memories i carry from around the world, orniments are just too easy to loose lol

ReputationRep:
    Lulz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    As a girl i'd like to tell you that your comment is completly untrue...maybe you only know girls like this but not all girls are that shallow.
    A bit of generalisation there maybe? Not all girls are like that. I would rather go with someone for personality than looks or money. It's true that some girls may be like that but the same can be said for boys who go after girls cuz they are "hot" or whatever.
    I meant to say I agree with the quote ^^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    I personally am not to keen on your tattoos...but if you have a Ferrari or looked like a model they wouldn't bother me.
    Fixed

PS: I'm just kidding. Don't take what I say seriously. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    Not really no. I know there's many stereotypes about guys with tatts, but one of the nicest/kindest/gentle guys I know is covered in tatts, so I don't stereotype anymore

Ditto, a lot of my good friends are some of societies more decent types, regardless of what someone looks like, there are too many people around nowadays who are far to quick to judge... Good on ya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho0101)
    Originally Posted by the.white.rabbit
    I personally am not to keen on your tattoos...but if you have a Ferrari or looked like a model they wouldn't bother me.

Fixed

PS: I'm just kidding. Don't take what I say seriously. :p:
    Hahahahaha fantastic

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't put me off at all!

ReputationRep:
    I lovelovelove loads of tattoos and piercings, I think theyre so hottt. But the thing is they have to be the right kind and you and your tattoos dont look feminine/colourful enough for me. But tattoos and piercings only attract me to a guy even more

ReputationRep:
    I think it's the whole 'Don't judge a book by its cover' cliche. My next door neighbour is covered in tattoos and piercing but you wouldn't find a nicer chap. It's all down to preference. I personally don't like tattoos but they don't make the person.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.