Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls - If you loved a guys personality... Would you... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimbobanage)
    Ouch did those hurt?
    I think if they look fine, suit the person whatever then I have no problem with them. Not a fan of massive ones though. If I saw you my first impression would be the ouch did they hurt =]

LOL.... The common question! Not all of them no, my cest was the worst i've ever had, my head was sore but certainly not unbearable.... Arms, hands, fingers etc are no different to shaving dry, it's nowhere near as irritating to the skin as chavs are to my sanity! :yikes: lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure. I know a few guys who have tatoos and piercings in really visible places, but I don't really find it all that attractive. They tend to stay more in the friend zone.

Slightly hypocritical as I have 11 piercings and I'm getting my first tattoo tomorrow... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I do not find that particular look sexually attractive.

Having said that, I just preached my arse off about not judging girls with piercings as I myself have got six of them (albeit not particularly creative ones).

If I had been talking to a guy with tattoos and piercings and found he was nice and a good chat, then I wouldn't be judgemental in any way.

I am more concerned with people's intelligence and their ability to hold an interesting conversation, which you seem to be able to do perfectly well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    I lovelovelove loads of tattoos and piercings, I think theyre so hottt. But the thing is they have to be the right kind and you and your tattoos dont look feminine/colourful enough for me. But tattoos and piercings only attract me to a guy even more
    Well, regarding feminininine tattoo's... I'll pass on that lol... My nickname is on the other side of my neck "SHIFTY" in graffiti and thats got colour in it... Purple, blue, yellow, orange etc.... It's not finished yet though...

I like people like you, people like you i like haha

ReputationRep:
    i looove piercings as long as theyre not too extreme =D
    tattoo's hmm i can live with. i do tend to go for personality but its usually with boys i already know so.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shifty6Speed)
    LOL.... The common question! Not all of them no, my cest was the worst i've ever had, my head was sore but certainly not unbearable.... Arms, hands, fingers etc are no different to shaving dry, it's nowhere near as irritating to the skin as chavs are to my sanity! :yikes: lol
    :rofl:

Ooh been there done that. Never again will I shave dry *shudders*
    I went through a stage of wanting a tattoo but I reckon it'd look pretty ridiculous on me

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a girl, but personally I find your tattoos/piercings disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    i don't mind arm tatoos...NOT on the head...don't like piercings anywhere else other than the ears..and it has to be BOTH ears..!

ReputationRep:
    Well, regarding feminininine tattoo's... I'll pass on that lol... My nickname is on the other side of my neck "SHIFTY" in graffiti and thats got colour in it... Purple, blue, yellow, orange etc.... It's not finished yet though...

I like people like you, people like you i like haha
    Lol you dont look like the feminine type:p: That one on your neck sounds awesomeee though, I dont get why piercings and tattoos would put people off really. I have a thing about them:o: Cant wait to get my tattoos! And more piercings actually=]

ReputationRep:
    I'm an 'alternative' type of girl, who likes 'alternative' types of guys. HOWEVER, neck, head and hand tattoos do absolutely nothing for me, attraction wise. Yes tbh it would put me off unless you had the face of a male model lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Personally, I do not find that particular look sexually attractive.

Having said that, I just preached my arse off about not judging girls with piercings as I myself have got six of them (albeit not particularly creative ones).

If I had been talking to a guy with tattoos and piercings and found he was nice and a good chat, then I wouldn't be judgemental in any way.

I am more concerned with people's intelligence and their ability to hold an interesting conversation, which you seem to be able to do perfectly well
    Why thank you young lady

Yeah, i love a good old chin wag! I wouldn't say i'm a rocket scientist up there in my head but when it comes to being clever, i could fool a few on several subjects... It's a happy balance.

I'm a practical person, i like using my hands more than my head (i could be rude now and bring my tongue into it but i'm not that low - pah lol) , maybe i should remember that when people start pointless fights in pubs because they've had too much to drink... Not working the doors anymore Shifty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    I personally am not to keen on your tattoos...but if i liked your personality they wouldn't bother me.
    Wow, well done for picking out the most annoying colour.

On topic: Girls with good full sleeves = :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sade12)
    i looove piercings as long as theyre not too extreme =D
    tattoo's hmm i can live with. i do tend to go for personality but its usually with boys i already know so.....
    What do you class as too extreme? I ask for obvious reasons lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barny)
    I'm not a girl, but personally I find your tattoos/piercings disgusting.
    Sorry about that. Oh, by the way, you're dad just called, you're late for the cheese and biscuit party at your manor

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you young lady

Yeah, i love a good old chin wag! I wouldn't say i'm a rocket scientist up there in my head but when it comes to being clever, i could fool a few on several subjects... It's a happy balance.

I'm a practical person, i like using my hands more than my head (i could be rude now and bring my tongue into it but i'm not that low - pah lol) , maybe i should remember that when people start pointless fights in pubs because they've had too much to drink... Not working the doors anymore Shifty!
    You are quite welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    Lol you dont look like the feminine type:p: That one on your neck sounds awesomeee though, I dont get why piercings and tattoos would put people off really. I have a thing about them:o: Cant wait to get my tattoos! And more piercings actually=]
    Sweet! Just choose carefully.. Find the type of ink that you like best and then get a decent artist (maybe yourself?) to draw up and create the tat... Play with it a lot to get it to it's best.. When it's there, it's there for life!

I don't have many visable piercings now... Just my ears.. Left nipple and downstairs which i'm stretching (Bobby Dangler lol)....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I'm an 'alternative' type of girl, who likes 'alternative' types of guys. HOWEVER, neck, head and hand tattoos do absolutely nothing for me, attraction wise. Yes tbh it would put me off unless you had the face of a male model lol.

No, don't hold any hopes on that... Anyway, if thats the only reason you'd be interested in someone then you and me wouldn't be very successful anyway lol...

ReputationRep:
    .... Would you be put off by visable tattoo's (ie: Head, Hands, Neck etc) or piercings (in certain places)???

What are you're first impressions of people like me? (Just for instance) - pic in personal profile!

I'm only asking in general, not because of me and my tats and piercings... Just killing time this afternoon.... I'm interested in what you girls think....

I know there are some pretty highly opinionated people on here so just to clarify, no i don't think i'm anything super special and not every ink'd guy is a thug who wants to rape you!

Thanks in advance for any creative responses

P.S: :jumphug: <<< These jump hugs look awesome, i'm going to try them oneday!
    I think guys in tattoo's are quiet cute...!

ReputationRep:
    Girls might give you answers you want to hear here. Fact is most would have written you off before they'd even spoke to you because they're shallow and just want money. Sorry. I think you're cool though.

ReputationRep:
    No, don't hold any hopes on that... Anyway, if thats the only reason you'd be interested in someone then you and me wouldn't be very successful anyway lol...
    Oh come on. A mutual attraction is just based on personality y'know. You've got to be physically attracted too, anyone who says otherwise is blatently lying to themselves.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.