Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - If you loved a guys personality... Would you... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Girls might give you answers you want to hear here. Fact is most would have written you off before they'd even spoke to you because they're shallow and just want money. Sorry. I think you're cool though.
    Haha, so many guys have said over the years... Most of the girls i know are like me though so it's good to get the opinions of "different" types of people on here...

I know some have mouths like the Tyne Tunnel on here but thats ok because i'm not shy at letting them know what i think of their attiudes either!

Cheers though dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazmin)
    I think guys in tattoo's are quiet cute...!
    :yes: :beer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    alrite geeza m8, gonna meet up with the lads.have a pint with the ladz!!. ill bring deano keano, beano and jeano.
    ezeh geez lend us a fiva!
    hahaha you sir just got my rep for the day :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Oh come on. A mutual attraction is just based on personality y'know. You've got to be physically attracted too, anyone who says otherwise is blatently lying to themselves.
    I entirely agree! But in reality, i don't sparkle in the sun light, i'm not terribly pale skinned and i'm not a character out of a book. I'm me, i love being me, i am a realist and i fully appreciate that there has to be mutual attraction there in any relationship!...

Personality is key to anything, you have to click and get on together better than lego... In saying that, lego is boring, thus case dismissed lol...

ReputationRep:
    It'd be okay but they're ****** tribals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barny)
    Thank you for living up to my stereotype.
    The sheer fact that you do stereotype doesn't do you any favours... The fact that you said what you origionally said, speaks lowly of yourself....

I'm not going to be nice to you if you share the "It's my way or the highway" attitude... By the sounds of it, you're one of those people who has to have everything in life their way, if it's different to how you are then it's dismissed into room 101 which is where i'm putting you right now....

**Pulls Lever**

Bye bye Barny causer!

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't into tats when I was younger, but I find them awesome now. Sleeve tattoo are beautiful.

(Original post by Shifty6Speed)

I know there are some pretty highly opinionated people on here so just to clarify, no i don't think i'm anything super special and not every ink'd guy is a thug who wants to rape you!
    Aww, no fun.

ReputationRep:
    :yes: :beer:

ReputationRep:
    Erm, I'm not sure tbh. I'm not very good with hypothetical things, I'd have to meet them in person to see what they were like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floofy)
    I wasn't into tats when I was younger, but I find them awesome now. Sleeve tattoo are beautiful.

Aww, no fun.
    I didn't say i didn't fit that description though did i! LOL :surprise:

ReputationRep:
    yes definitely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    Erm, I'm not sure tbh. I'm not very good with hypothetical things, I'd have to meet them in person to see what they were like.
    You are so getting my rep for the day for simply saying it how it should ALWAYS be! Too many internet bodies are happy to judge on here without knowing who a person really is!

ReputationRep:
    I'd say there's just as much chance of me liking you as there is of me liking anybody I haven't met yet. But I'd still hate your tattoos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    I'd say there's just as much chance of me liking you as there is of me liking anybody I haven't met yet. But I'd still hate your tattoos.

Thats all well and good but there was no need to post it twice was there!!! lol... Each to their own at the end of the day...

ReputationRep:
    You are so getting my rep for the day for simply saying it how it should ALWAYS be! Too many internet bodies are happy to judge on here without knowing who a person really is!

It's cliche to say - but how boring would the world be if we all looked the same? I like variety, whether it's baseball caps, tattoos, peircings, skinny jeans, whatever, I don't see it as a representation of a persons character. Prejucdice never did and never will do the world any favours :nope:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho0101)
    Fixed

PS: I'm just kidding. Don't take what I say seriously. :p:
    I would be offended if that didn't make me laugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    I would be offended if that didn't make me laugh!
    I had a sly chuckle on that too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Wow, well done for picking out the most annoying colour.

On topic: Girls with good full sleeves = :coma:
    Your welcome...i was thinking of changing it though...are you a fan of Turquoise..

ReputationRep:
    I had a sly chuckle on that too!
    lol

ReputationRep:
    You have kinda overdone it ... (one is ok, even 2...but....several...)
    But you sound exactly the opposite of the pic in ur profile
    i guess looks do lie, so, no, I won't be disappointed and won't be repulsed :>

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.